AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

FS Derringer Clone Black and Joyetech eGrip

Derringer

I have a clone derringer, in great condition. It is black. I just found dripping to be an inconvenience over tanks so it has been sitting on my desk doing nothing. Made about 3 or 4 builds on it, works fine, just not me.

The alan key that comes with it is a bit tacky and sometimes feels like the grub nuts are rounded but if you use a different key they are fine, so it is clearly the key. There are also spare unused grub nuts in case you have concerns.

$10.

Joyetech eGrip Wood finish

It has been sitting here on my desk for a while that hasn't had any attention for some time. It has an RBA deck and 7 spare aspire compatible coils. The screws on the RBA deck are a bit manky but brand new spares are also included. $30.

$35 the lot.

Can i take dibs on this combo?

Can you show pics of the egrip condition?

AVF Regular
    May be keen if m1557 doesn't grab it

Big shout out to AVF and Everyone that helped me on my Journey to quit the the Death Sticks

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6y...ew?usp=sharing

Thats a link to a picture of the egrip.

There is some surface marks on the base, the wood finish is completely in tact no peeling or anything. The battery isn't as potent as it was new but still lasts a fair chunk of the day, so good for work, pub etc but I wouldn't refer to this unit as a daily driver, more a backup / on the move pocket mod.

Order of preference noted. M1557 $10 should cover shipping. If express is ~$10 I'll go for that, if the size makes express higher than that though I'll put in standard. Last time I shipped something standard at my post office it cost about $10, don't know if I'm getting ripped off.

PM me details and I'll let you know where to send the $45 if you are happy with the pic .

In the event shaneo takes it, are you South of river? Ie, pick up in Mandurah area?

Thanks richo.

Ill take the lot, shoot me your paypal details and ill pop 45 in for you today.

PM sent. Hopefully it comes through soon so I can ship it before the w/e as I have work commitments Thur - Sun.

I'll give it a cleanout with alcohol while I wait for funds . You may wanna rinse it again on your end with warm water to finish the clean. Remember always put your thumb over the USB port when dealing with water.