AVF Regular

[WA] WTS - Fogger Mini RTA

Up for sale, my recently purchased fogger mini. I've only had this thing for less then a week, purchased from Vapour eyes $24 + shipping.

Reason for sale is that my e-juice is mostly VG based and too thick for the wicking to keep up adequately, I'm puffing on 30% PG based solutions currently.

Pic from online::

Pic from recent coil build of the deck::

Location is in Perth, prefer in person sale but can check postage cost if required or desired.

Hoping for trades that would suite a nooby starting out OR would accept say $15 or so

AVF Regular
    I wouldn't feel right offering my older stuff up for trade, it's all badly beaten up!
    Happy to pay cash, or if insistent on a trade I have an unused iStick 20W clone (backup for my backup)
    of similar value if that's more to your liking.

Am NOR if that matters.

AVF Regular
    Hey Cyclone,
    I'm a little wary of non-genuine batteries so I'll probably pass on the iStick sorry, but keen to hear what other options there are
    I'll shoot a PM your way letting you know my suburb, I'm NoR too

AVF Regular
    Hey mate,

How much with regular post to Sydney? Also how is this when it comes to flavour? I see you're using a twisted coil.

Cheers,
    Nev

AVF Regular
    The other options wont suit you if you can't wick that one. :P
    Sounds to me like you will want a dripper, I don't have any.

AVF Regular
    Thankfully I do also have a magma RDA and I've just started using an Ohmega tank so I'm not too bad for atty's currently, happy to go the cash route if you are

There's a FB group doing a vape meet today btw (Saturday 17th at noon)

Nev I found it to be pretty good for flavour production but for me it was a tight draw and for me to try to use it week one of vaping was a silly move lol. The Ohmega tank I'm using at the moment gives me a more forgiving deck to build on and an unrestricted inhale so just suits me better then the fogger does. I'd like to ideally sell it local if possible so the buyer can have a hands on look at it but if I end up giving up on that I can look into postage costs for you? Just fire me a PM of your postcode and I can check out postage costs after the weekend