Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Reo Grand LP

Reo Grand LP

Up for sale, Reo Grand LP in black wrinkle finish. Comes with a reomiser 4. Looking for $150, includes postage.

Cheers
    Darren
    DogMan likes this.

Remember when the only trolls you had to deal with were under a bridge, and trying to eat your goats?

Forgot to mention, the centre post on the RM4 has been drilled out to accept thicker gauge wire.

Remember when the only trolls you had to deal with were under a bridge, and trying to eat your goats?

AVF Regular
    Hi Dash, will a kick work in this, or does it need to be modded to make that work? Any pics?
    Tigas likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by BatDan View Post
    Hi Dash, will a kick work in this, or does it need to be modded to make that work? Any pics?
    Supposing that there haven't been any modifications to the mod, all you need to do is run some adhesive copper strip from the spring up the side to the black Delrin. Then you can kick it 18500 style

For a more permanent solution you can remove the black paint from under the spring and on the top side just underneath the Delrin (where the kick pins will make contact). That way you won't have to change the copper strip's every few months.

I preferred the former however sometimes I'd get an iffy connection with the kick pins and the side of the reo. Hope this answers your questions.
    Last edited by Tigas; 26-10-15 at 11:10 PM.
    BatDan likes this.

AVF Regular
    Have a look at this thread.

Kicking the Reo Grand
    BatDan likes this.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

AVF Regular
    Thanks for that Tigas and XX

(if you have some tape and your used kick still available Tigas, I might hit you up!)

CMB
    AVF Regular
    I wouldn't bother kicking it these days. In the old days you could only get 32g kanthal and nobody really went below 1.5ohms.

Heaps better batts and atties now, plus every different sized kanthal you could want, and you don't even have to order it in from some obscure ebay seller in the US!

I find about a 0.8ohm build with a samsung INR gives me a good consistent vape over the life of the 6ml of juice in the bottle.
    BatDan likes this.

AVF Regular
    Just a bit worried about over discharging my batteries or copping a short... still only new to mechs and not been game to go kickless yet!

AVF Regular
    Why have people these days become scared of mech mods and unregulated devices. I rekon ive seen more regulated units burn up than mechs exploding. As long as your not running a 0.05 ohm build using trustfires you should be fine. Seriously even decent 18350 batteries can handle 0.6 ohm builds safely. Just keep your ohms resonable and use decent batteries and you will be fine.
    CMB, Stomp and BatDan like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by BatDan View Post
    Thanks for that Tigas and XX

(if you have some tape and your used kick still available Tigas, I might hit you up!)
    Sure do man, just bump my thread if need be. The kick will let you know when the batteries need charging as it will intermittently vape and turn off around 3.5/3.6 volts, however you'll quickly realise when the batteries begin to run low in mech mode.
    I do agree with cmb, if you get a hold of a viper and hit that at 0.8 ohms you don't really need a kick. However I did enjoy running higher ohm builds (1.0-1.4ohm 28g) and hitting them at 13-15ish watts (never in my viper though :P)
    BatDan likes this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast