Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree54Likes

Thread: WTB "Bod Mecha" "Cage Tank" By Leo

AVF Regular

WTB "Bod Mecha" "Cage Tank" By Leo

Gday all

Long time no see on forums as I'm broke. lols

Though have cash stashed away should anyone have some gear "By Leo"

Let me know if you have anything you are ready to release.

Of particular interest is any Bod Mecha in brass, or just brass tubes. Also a cage tank in either brass or stainless.

cheers

Bob

AVF Regular
    Sydney (or lurking in the shadows behind you)
    For those who may not know what a
    "Bod Mecha" & "Cage Tank" By Leo
    looks like:

Electronic Cigarettes & E-Liquid Australia | Ecig Life
    has some tempting By Leo stuff on sale
    By Leo Search Results | Ecig Life
    gtadmin likes this.

I Do Whatever I Want,
    Whenever I Want,
    And If It Doesn't Suit You,
    Go Start Your Own Empire

Anything I write on this Forum is purely my opinion and should never be read as fact!
    (or I could just be wrong)
    Please read the Forum rules
    (or wait for Johnny Depp to do the movie)
    Small reminder
    It's all about the cigartte ... Stupid

AVF Regular
    Not a lot of us around and mine are keepers. Good luck

I know Btobw has some brass ones.
    gtadmin and btobw like this.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Crisscross View Post
    Not a lot of us around and mine are keepers. Good luck

I know Btobw has some brass ones.
    I have made a couple of feeble attempts to try and convince her to sell me some bits before and it didn't go well

AVF Regular
    I do indeed have a brass Bod Mecha (accidentally ... I ordered SS, but after Royal Mail attempted delivery of that one in Germany, I said the brass replacement was fine).

No cage tank, but I do have a Calix.

As Midlife has found out, I have a hard time letting go However, now that I've added squonkers to my collection, I really do have far too many mods and tanks.

I love my Bod Mechas, but have two and use the SS one far more than the brass. Let me think about it tonight, Bob. I've been away and am trying to catch up with work. If you get another offer, by all means take it!
    gtadmin, Fatman and Midlife like this.

Limelight Freehand S/Custom Classic/StudioVape/PC Wood mods/VR Wood Mods/TMod/Reo/Floris Little Orca squonkers; Axiom hybrid; GP PAPS-X SS and Lux;PAPS Lux; GP Piccolo; Microstick; Gizmo; DRIFT M22; bOd Mecha
    Haku/Origen Little 16/Hadaly/Manta/Stumpy/Nectar/Derringer, Herons, Spheroids, Eviva, Sophias/SnP, MiniAtty, KFL+, Dripper Pro

AVF Regular
    Nah fek it, I might just spring for the real deal again. Just this exchange rate sucks nutz.

But yeh if ya wanna let go of a brass, that would be nice.

AVF Regular
    I'm polishing the brass bod mecha right now, partly to make sure it doesn't have any major scratches/pitting etc. Assuming there's nothing major, I'm thinking you can have it for AU$125 including express post and pp fees.

I also have a brass extension sleeve and a spare brass ring which would be an additional $15 if you want them.

If you're interested, I'll put pics up later tonight or in the morning when I've put it all back together. I could post on Friday afternoon.

Limelight Freehand S/Custom Classic/StudioVape/PC Wood mods/VR Wood Mods/TMod/Reo/Floris Little Orca squonkers; Axiom hybrid; GP PAPS-X SS and Lux;PAPS Lux; GP Piccolo; Microstick; Gizmo; DRIFT M22; bOd Mecha
    Haku/Origen Little 16/Hadaly/Manta/Stumpy/Nectar/Derringer, Herons, Spheroids, Eviva, Sophias/SnP, MiniAtty, KFL+, Dripper Pro

AVF Regular
    I have yet to put this in for a good clean, but this is what I'm offering:

$140 the lot posted, or $125 minus the extension sleeve (second from right) and minus one of the rings. That's a 'Slim' ring on the far left, and a 'Vera' ring on the far right.

Bottom has standard, very fine scratches from putting on desk. No major problems that I can see.

If you're interested, I'll put up pics taken in daylight of it all put together. If you're not interested, I end up with a nice clean mod

Super Moderator
    Bloody nice offer there Di

( How come you never wink at ME like that )
    btobw and Midlife like this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

AVF Regular
    Now even my Paps Lux and Paps X Lux are shiny (though the internals still need a bit of work).

The silver plated pin in the bOd Mecha showed a bit of wear, so I replaced it with a new one. The bottom cap has very little scratching (it looks SS in this pic, but it is brass).

I think it's come up a treat! The pic shows some very fine scratching from screwing the adjustable tube, but I can only see them in the pic, not in the flesh (so to speak).

And with a Calix (clearly NOT cleaned) and the extras on offer:
    bobbavet and Fossil like this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast