AVF Regular

WTB Black Note (no nic) juices

Hi all,

First, yes I have read the rules - it allows trade of no nic international liquids.

Does anyone have any Black Note (no nic) juices they want to sell ?

Alternatively, anyone have any experience buying from them direct?

Cheers,
    Nev

AVF Regular
    I went halves with someone shipping in some black note samplers. We bought a note book each from here, He tried his and wasnt impressed with it. Mine is still unopened. I might be willing to sell it if I can get back what it cost me without the original shipping, which equates to AU$70 for 60ml in 8 x 7.5ml sampler bottles complete with all the fancy packaging

EDIT: Actually no, I have to retract that offer. On inspecting these Ive just realised they have nic so I cant sell them, my bad. I thought I bought no nic as I usually add it myself at home and so I end up with slightly more juice.
    Last edited by Danyel Geelong; 05-11-15 at 09:28 PM.
    Mods~ VamoV2(PIFed),V5(x3(2 PIFed, 1 Sold))*Istick 20(Dead),30(x2(Both PIFed)),50(Dead),40TC(x2(1 PIFed, 1 Sold))*Vapor Shark rDNA40(Sold), DNA200(Traded), Flask V2.1(Sold)*IPV D2(x2(1 Dead, 1 Sold)),4S*eVic VT(x2(1 Dead, 1 PIFed)),VTC(x6(2 PIFed)*Sigelei 150W*Smok X-Cube II(Sold)*YiHi SX Mini M Class.*Wismec DNA200(x3),RX200(Sold)*eLeaf Pico, Pico Squeeze(x4)*CoV Wraith*Mechs ~ Genuine Phenom The Beast PVF Edition*Stingray X(x2)*Nemesis(x3)*King*Le Petit Gros(x3)*Kato*Black Hawk*Abaddon