AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

FS: Evic VT (Spare parts) and Velocity RDA Clone

Hey guys.

Primary reason for this thread is the Velocity RDA Clone (Black), barely used, only had one coil on it, dripping just isn't for me. I got rid of all of my drippers and kept this one just in case because it is raved about but just always go back to tanks. $10

Secondly, I have just had my eVic VT die on me, still boots up when power is put on it, battery charge was fantastic prior to death and the outer case is in excellent condition, one slight ding that you only notice if you rub your finger over it. Also has a silicon sleeve.

Ideal spare parts for an eVic VT user that either wants to replace their battery (electronics experience required), wants a new case (Black w/ Red Stripe) or wants a new protective sleeve. I suspect the circuit board is rooted because a) the button doesn't fire and b) prior to it not firing it started to always read resistance. $20.

I may have a mate interested in the eVic parts so they may already be gone. I'll confirm Mon/Tue but in the meantime the Velocity is up for grabs. If you want eVic spares just post your interest below and I'll confirm later.

$10 postage or you can just pick it up if local.

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    The Evic VTC Spares are gone.