Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Fs provari and zen hybrid

AVF Regular

Fs provari and zen hybrid

For Sale
    Provari- about 3.5 years old, well used and much loved black(ish) but not getting any use anymore,
    usual wear and tear marks, paint is patchy due to use(was all day every day mod for 3+ years
    never had a drama with it, still works great
    $50-SOLD
    Zen Hybrid Custom-run probably 2 tanks through it.......bought for collector value but......meh....got too many mech mods and this and the GGTS are the only one's worth anything
    $100

would really like to swap for a TC high watt box, but lets see what happens
    will post pics if required
    Last edited by PHUCKDUP2; 10-11-15 at 06:01 PM.
    Fatman and Snidely_Whiplash like this.

MY LEGEND IS BUILT ON THE CORPSES OF THOSE WHO STOOD AGAINST ME
    When asked to move a mountain, don't be daunted by the size of the mountain, merely start moving the rocks
    Provari v2 ,DIDN'Tx2, AGA-Tx2,Kir Fanis Tripolitis Tower tank, GGTS with clone ITHAKA, Sigelei Telescope,Vmax,couple of different clone mech mods, few different clone drippers and atties

AVF Regular
    Interested in the provari, what color led is it.

AVF Regular
    red.......is an older model........

When asked to move a mountain, don't be daunted by the size of the mountain, merely start moving the rocks
    Provari v2 ,DIDN'Tx2, AGA-Tx2,Kir Fanis Tripolitis Tower tank, GGTS with clone ITHAKA, Sigelei Telescope,Vmax,couple of different clone mech mods, few different clone drippers and atties

AVF Regular
    Don't care what it looks like, I only need it for spare parts, if your price includes standard post ill take it. thanks mallee00

AVF Regular
    spare parts?????you'd kill a perfectly good Provari for spare parts?..........shame.....
    .....was thinking $50+ postage...or swap for decent box mod

AVF Regular
    Had a board go on one of my favourite minis, its cheaper to dismantle a crappy looking Provari for parts that to post one to the US for repairs. Only box mods ive got are an IVP v2 or a Dovpo GX 200. mallee00

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by PHUCKDUP2 View Post
    spare parts?????you'd kill a perfectly good Provari for spare parts?..........shame.....
    .....was thinking $50+ postage...or swap for decent box mod
    He luvs the provaris too much and you should see his favourite. Hahahaha
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

AVF Regular
    are you prepared to swap a box mod for the provari?............I'm sorta chasing a decent box mod....gotta KBOX at the moment.....goes to 40 watts........ with a mini subtank and 0.5 ohm coil(depending on juice)....not much of a dripper so don't really need high watts.

AVF Regular
    Sydney (or lurking in the shadows behind you)
    Quote Originally Posted by PHUCKDUP2 View Post
    For Sale 1. Provari- about 3.5 years old, well used and much loved black(ish) but not getting any use anymore, usual wear and tear marks, paint is patchy due to use(was all day every day mod for 3+ years never had a drama with it, still works great $50 2. Zen Hybrid Custom-run probably 2 tanks through it.......bought for collector value but......meh....got too many mech mods and this and the GGTS are the only one's worth anything $100 3. would really like to swap for a TC high watt box, but lets see what happens will post pics if required
    1. Provari
    1. "black(ish)" Does this mean it is somewhat beat-up, (after 3 years)?
    2. Mini or Standard, (350 with 490 extension or 490 with 650 extension)?
    3. Vertical lines or tear drops on the tube, (P2 or P2.5)?
    4. Does the button fire every time or do you have to smudge it?

2. Zen Hybrid
    1. Can't afford it, but I would love to see a picture of two of it?

3. TC high watt box
    1. High Watt starts at, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 75 or 200, by you?

I Do Whatever I Want,
    Whenever I Want,
    And If It Doesn't Suit You,
    Go Start Your Own Empire

Anything I write on this Forum is purely my opinion and should never be read as fact!
    (or I could just be wrong)
    Please read the Forum rules
    (or wait for Johnny Depp to do the movie)
    Small reminder
    It's all about the cigartte ... Stupid

AVF Regular
    1.(a) blackish means it was black but over time and after much use and love the black paint is wearing off(Provari is still visible on tube though)
    (b) standard 490 with 650 extension cap(does NOT have original endcap anymore(that went to someone couple of years ago)
    (c) vertical lines, tear drop shapes on top cap and round on extension
    (d) still fires every time
    [*** Closed ***] Checking interest
    pics are here^^^^^^
    3. prefer over the hundred, but that depends on what people reckon (have a KBOX which stops at 40w), something like x cubeII , snow wolf, etc.

might also be persuaded to let the GGTS go for the right box mod
    I know that Provaris are selling from Provape for around the US$159 mark, I paid AU$250 for mine from memory(got it from Vapebar way back in the early days of my vaping career)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast