Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: [FS] Smok X Cube II silver

AVF Regular

[FS] Smok X Cube II silver

Hi all,

Up for grabs is a silver/stainless X Cube II. Only used it for a about a week but couldn't get used to the size so has been sitting unused.

Only some faint scratches on the top where the atty screw in, they may even be able to be buffed out.

TC with Ti wire has been activated on it but not with stainless steel wire as I only use Ti.

Comes in retail box with everything included (felt bag, charge cable).

Can post pics if requested.

$50 plus post and I'll eat the PayPal fees, pick up available from top end of the CBD.
    Last edited by Fatman; 16-11-15 at 12:30 PM. Reason: closing

AVF Regular
    Yeah I'm interested...........any possibility of trade for a SS mech mod(excellent quality....Zen Hybrid or GGTS)?....if not will you do bank deposit?......

MY LEGEND IS BUILT ON THE CORPSES OF THOSE WHO STOOD AGAINST ME
    When asked to move a mountain, don't be daunted by the size of the mountain, merely start moving the rocks
    Provari v2 ,DIDN'Tx2, AGA-Tx2,Kir Fanis Tripolitis Tower tank, GGTS with clone ITHAKA, Sigelei Telescope,Vmax,couple of different clone mech mods, few different clone drippers and atties

AVF Regular
    Hey mate, sorry not looking for trades. And would prefer PayPal as per the rules.

AVF Regular
    cool.......we got screwed by Paypal a little while ago(they were taking money they weren't entitled to) so we generally don't do Paypal.............so I haven't done paypal to non business before.............so it may take me some time to work it out.........but if you'll give me a little bit of time I'll sort it and let you know..........gotta move some cash around so the funds are there....express post is around $10.55 yeah?
    Littleraf likes this.

When asked to move a mountain, don't be daunted by the size of the mountain, merely start moving the rocks
    Provari v2 ,DIDN'Tx2, AGA-Tx2,Kir Fanis Tripolitis Tower tank, GGTS with clone ITHAKA, Sigelei Telescope,Vmax,couple of different clone mech mods, few different clone drippers and atties

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by PHUCKDUP2 View Post
    cool.......we got screwed by Paypal a little while ago(they were taking money they weren't entitled to) so we generally don't do Paypal.............so I haven't done paypal to non business before.............so it may take me some time to work it out.........but if you'll give me a little bit of time I'll sort it and let you know..........gotta move some cash around so the funds are there....express post is around $10.55 yeah?
    No worries take your time. And Yeah that's sounds about right. But have to let you know I can't post it til tomorrow.

If your still keen I'll pm you my PayPal deets.

AVF Regular
    Yeah ok......just heading to town to sort it now(and a few other things).....pm ya deets and I'll get on it asap

AVF Regular
    Sweet pm sent.

AVF Regular
    payment sent(I hope)
    Fatman likes this.

AVF Regular
    Yep Payment received. Will post out tomorrow.
    Fatman likes this.

AVF Regular
    cool....cheers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast