Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: FS [AU]: AUTH black squonk flask + bottles + chalice clone + catfish'd rogue clone

FS [AU]: AUTH black squonk flask + bottles + chalice clone + catfish'd rogue clone

hey guys. been meaning to list this forever but had personal stuff get in the way.

asking $260 including registered express shipping. scroll down for pics!

would consider a trade for any of the following + cash: tab521, g-force earth (if it's even out), glow-in-the-dark monkey o's

it's an authentic black DNA40 squonkflask, with extra bottles including 2x vapage 9mL Bottles and the catfish lanyard kit, a BF chalice 3 clone plus spare deck, and a rogue clone with copper SS and brass AFC rings, modded expertly for BF devices by catfish.
    I really never used this much at all - it left my apartment a grand total of twice and was kept safely in the included suede bag when not in use. otherwise I maybe vaped two bottles worth of juice from it at home, but apart from that it's just been sitting on my desk waiting for me to get off my ass and put it up here. in other words - it's in really nice condition as the pics will attest to. the brass battery caps have a little natural patina but that's about it.

the chalice clone has never been used and comes with a spare deck (one screw in said spare deck looks a bit dicey but otherwise looks shmick!). the BF Rogue was what I used on it for the most part, specifically with the copper ring. works perfectly and vapes like a charm. the rogue has been used as much as the mod - not much at all, so is also in good nick (again, see pics).

comes with a bunch of spare bottles and all the original accessories including the nice black bag and the original USB charge cable. 2 of the bottles are 9ml vapage bottles which fit nice and snug, giving you an extra 3ml over the standard ones. only caveat with these is that the white topcaps need to be drilled out to fit the squonk tubes, and I never got around to doing it, but would be a piece of cake for you guys.

I paid a damn fortune for this when it was first released, and got it new through catfish atty mods who ordered it for me direct from VapinArt, and shipped it with the rogue. it's been in good hands on its whole journey. I'd really like to sell it as the whole set so I'd rather not split if I don't have to. I've sold plenty of stuff through AVF in the past and have a good rep, can hook you up with some links or users that will vouch for me if you like.

the price includes free registered express post in AU. PayPal, bank transfer or cash on pickup are all totally fine, whatever you feel most comfortable with.
    if you'd like to pick it up I live in newcastle, NSW, but if you're in Sydney or somewhere else close by we can definitely figure something out, just flip me a message.

please enjoy :3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PREVIOUSLY SOLD (NO LONGER AVAILABLE):
    --BRAND NEW twistedmesses rda clone (with blue & ss rings, ss chuff, delrin chuff, 510 cap and accessories)
    --BF 10ml smokeless owl terminator mod + BF terminator atty (white, brand new)
    --BF samurai v2 RDA clone + afc rings & chuffs (brand new, professionally modified for BF by Catfish Atty Mods)
    --MASSIVE SL/LP Black Wrinkle Reo Grand pack (heaps of extras including 2x Fred's Creative Customs button covers
    --1x BRAND NEW LP/SL Reo Grand (awesome metallic red colour)
    --1x EHPRO PVD all black Dark Horse 1:1 clone, professionally modded for BF by Chowderhead1972
    --9x assorted Mount Baker Vapor zero-nicotine juices (3 of them untouched)
    --1x EHPRO 1:1 SS Veritas clone BF modified by Chowderhead1972
    --1x black 1:1 magma BF modified by Chowderhead1972
    --1x origen V2 1:1 clone with AUTHENTIC SS BF PIN +1 spare deck & +1 spare pin (3 centre pins total!)
    --5x drip tips (glass 20mm chuff, glass+glow-in-the-dark 20mm chuff, blue 2puffs hybrid DT, 1:1 veritas DT, 510 DT angler)
    --SS Infinite Stillare clone (brass posts) (plus FREE black coil jig & winding rods)
    --SS doge 1:1 clone (upgraded screws) plus FREE 22mm DT, comp cap & copper centre post
    --copper 1:1 dark horse clone (with black chuff, chunky copper DT and spare o-rings)
    --Fred's Creative Customs brass/nickel reo button cover (.357 magnum)
    --Fred's Creative Customs nickel/brass reo button cover (.357 magnum)
    --AUTHENTIC Hobo V2 bottomfed RDA (inc. original non-BF 510 post!)
    --provari 2.5: polished ss, green LED, loki ring, std+18650+tatroe wide caps
    Last edited by yinsen; 23-11-15 at 08:24 PM. Reason: price droppin'

AVF Regular
    Isn't this listed elsewhere as wel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    bk_renesis likes this.
    Aussies to Win 2015 World Cup

yup, was on facebook, just re-read the classified rules and saw that it's a no-no, so deleted the facebook post, it's just up here now. sorry guys, missed that rule.

AVF Regular
    Aren't these worth 400 brand new?

AVF Regular
    its listed as 199 on the vaporshark website?

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by steve.c View Post
    its listed as 199 on the vaporshark website?
    Steve your 100% right! For a sec I thought you where talking about the shark flask!

$199 USD = about $280 AUD IDK what the shipping would be from the US. I know I paid $325 AUD for mine brand new delivered mind you it only came with two bottles and no extras.
    steve.c likes this.

AVF Regular
    I dub this sale thread dodgy!

i am many things dude but dodgy isn't one of them. thats harsh.

the price reflects what i paid at the time, a BF atty from catfish is about $45, so $63 AUD. i see now that the mod is $199, it wasn't that when i bought it, but for examples sake lets say it was, thats $280. registered shipping from the us i think was about $50 usd from catfish so about $70 aud, vapage 9ml bottles and extra bottles were also extra. total is over $400 AUD.

that said, you're right, this price is too much. dropping it right now. cheers for the corrections.

AVF Regular
    But it says no longer available. Im confused.

where does it say that? what?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast