Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Bassman
  • 2 Post By VapeGoat
  • 1 Post By Bassman

Thread: WTB:: EGO ONE CLR or CL coilhead

AVF Regular

WTB:: EGO ONE CLR or CL coilhead

Hey guys and girls of AussieVapers!
    Bought a Joyetech Evic-VTC mini kit for someone and forgot to get them some NON temperature sensing coils and was wondering if anyone local to me might have one they'd be willing to part with at a price (or for trade)
    Ideally (and I know this is stupidly short notice) trying to find one before Monday as it's when I'm meant to be handing them their kit. I just feel a little meh about giving someone only a ni and a ti coil to start with, personally feel more comfortable vaping on SS or kanthal.

Anywhore, thanks everyone Hope you are all well

AVF Regular
    Hi mate.

I've got the 1.0 Ohm CL head that came in my Ego one CT.

I took it out to use the ti coil. So it's never been used but it's not in a sealed packet. I assume it's the right kind.

I have no probs sending it to you but can't get into the post office til Monday and I live in Sydney so it's going to take a few days.

PIF of course.

Let me know if you're interested.
    Tom Drake likes this.

AVF Regular
    Bassman that's an awesome gesture! if you dont see yourself needing it or if you dont know anyone local to yourself that would be able to make use of it I'd be more then happy to pass it on for you to a new vaper. I just want to make sure you know it would be for a friend I've gotten into vaping rather then for me personally.

-edit-
    If anyone local has any I'd still be interested btw, I did find one guy local that had some but when he asked for $14 for 2 CLR coils I think I actually laughed
    Last edited by VapeGoat; 20-11-15 at 09:15 PM.
    Tom Drake and Dark like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by VapeGoat View Post
    Bassman that's an awesome gesture! if you dont see yourself needing it or if you dont know anyone local to yourself that would be able to make use of it I'd be more then happy to pass it on for you to a new vaper. I just want to make sure you know it would be for a friend I've gotten into vaping rather then for me personally.

-edit-
    If anyone local has any I'd still be interested btw, I did find one guy local that had some but when he asked for $14 for 2 CLR coils I think I actually laughed
    Can you please name that guy who was asking $14 for two coils so we would know who to not deal with in the future. Would be a big favour for the AVF community.

AVF Regular
    Mate PM me with the address you want me to send it to and I'll post it Monday morning.

I have met a lot of generosity on this forum. There is a pay it forward spirit here and I love it.

So no problemo. It's a pleasure.
    Tom Drake likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark View Post
    Can you please name that guy who was asking $14 for two coils so we would know who to not deal with in the future. Would be a big favour for the AVF community.
    It was on Facebook sorry, so chances are no one from here will encounter him and I honestly dont feel comfortable posting his name here. With that said I think pretty much anyone would spot his prices as being nothing more then a ripoff merchant

Quote Originally Posted by Bassman View Post
    Mate PM me with the address you want me to send it to and I'll post it Monday morning.

I have met a lot of generosity on this forum. There is a pay it forward spirit here and I love it.

So no problemo. It's a pleasure.
    Thanks Bassman, I'll flick a PM your way shortly