AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

3 x near new sub ohm vape ready setup's

Hey all. I'm selling 3 x vape ready setup's i don't use. All come with a eleaf istick 40w tc mod and matching silicone case (silver, black or blue) . One is a morpheus v2 with a 0.15ohm tc nickel installed (silver). A morpheus v2 RDA with a 0.15ohm tc nickel coil installed and a rebuildable coil also (black). A delta 2 with 4 x extra 0.5ohm coils and one installed. They have all been thoughly cleaned and dried. They've all only been used for a week each max. I'm selling due to lack of use. Each setup is $60. First in best dressed. Pick up in Sydney only. No postage, sorry.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Kemmo View Post
    Hey all. I'm selling 3 x vape ready setup's i don't use. All come with a eleaf istick 40w tc mod and matching silicone case (silver, black or blue) . One is a morpheus v2 with a 0.15ohm tc nickel installed (silver). A morpheus v2 RDA with a 0.15ohm tc nickel coil installed and a rebuildable coil also (black). A delta 2 with 4 x extra 0.5ohm coils and one installed. They have all been thoughly cleaned and dried. They've all only been used for a week each max. I'm selling due to lack of use. Each setup is $60. First in best dressed. Pick up in Sydney only. No postage, sorry.

Can we see pics of the actual gear. It helps people with what they are like in RL
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    I've got pics, but I can't upload them... I think it's cause in stiil very new here.
    Last edited by Kemmo; 22-11-15 at 09:15 PM.

AVF Regular
    If you can get onto tappatalk then you can post from your phones gallery 😉

Gladstone qld

AVF Regular
    It's easy as

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk