AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

Looking for a Kanger Subtank Mini base

Hi guys,

I've got a new tank coming my way and I'm planning on giving my subtank mini to a newbie friend to get him started.

Just wondering if anybody has a spare base from a dead subtank mini they aren't using because the one in this unit, I believe is causing false ohms readings.

I have a spare RBA V2 unit I could trade if you require anything. It is a knockoff but using genuine grommets.

AVF Regular
    Mods~ VamoV2(PIFed),V5(x3(2 PIFed, 1 Sold))*Istick 20(Dead),30(x2(Both PIFed)),50(Dead),40TC(x2(1 PIFed, 1 Sold))*Vapor Shark rDNA40(Sold), DNA200(Traded), Flask V2.1(Sold)*IPV D2(x2(1 Dead, 1 Sold)),4S*eVic VT(x2(1 Dead, 1 PIFed)),VTC(x6(2 PIFed)*Sigelei 150W*Smok X-Cube II(Sold)*YiHi SX Mini M Class.*Wismec DNA200(x3),RX200(Sold)*eLeaf Pico, Pico Squeeze(x4)*CoV Wraith*Mechs ~ Genuine Phenom The Beast PVF Edition*Stingray X(x2)*Nemesis(x3)*King*Le Petit Gros(x3)*Kato*Black Hawk*Abaddon

Yes, I am aware of fasttech. But giving him a broken tank and a link isn't going to get him interested in vaping. If I was to direct him to fasttech I'd advise him to get a different brand new unit. Edit: it is not quite broken, it just reads double ohm, so you apply double watts. Pretty confusing for a newbie.

I'm aware certain members of the AVF forum are happy to assist getting people their first units.

I was hoping somebody in WA may have a busted STM but the base is intact and may be prepared to help me get a newbie started.
    Last edited by richo262; 25-11-15 at 12:09 AM.

AVF Regular
    I only have nano's and wouldn't be giving a newbie a cotton wicked sub ohm tank anyway. GLWPIF

He has seen me build and is keen to jump right in, he is the crafty sort. Might just give it to him as is and tell him to get a new base.

Never mind, just found out he got a Fury Tank. Although if anybody does want to trade an RBA v2 for a Base I'd be happy too swap and get this thing working for the next person I get into vaping, but no urgency now.