Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: P3 STEALTH provari for sale $250

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

P3 STEALTH provari for sale $250

brilliant condition sub-ohm upgraded firmware and comes with kangatech mini head original box included
    Last edited by Koolkeith; 30-11-15 at 09:28 PM.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by JatoOspry View Post
    (aka the owner of this forum)

*** Classified Rules ***
    4) All threads must contain an item location in the thread title. All posters must have their location filled out in profile.

How to: Tapatalk Guide for setting Profile Location
    Ignore the Super-moderator tag in my profile, I have resigned from that position but admin have not updated my profile as yet

AVF Regular
    Hey Koolkeith - your about to experience a bit of a flaming from other members here so I'll jump in.

It's considered bad form on the forums not to introduce yourself so a bit of a trip here NEW MEMBERS: Introduce yourself here!!!

Also you need to put your location in your profile in order to use the for sale threads Classified Rules ... READ AND ABSORB ... Ignorance is not an excuse !

Oh and if your into selling stuff uploading a picture never hurts as it tells a thousand words, you might also do a bit of a search for the item you are selling and have a look at the price they are recently selling for judging by what you have described your about +$90 over what they sell for here most of the time - somewhere around the $150 - $160 mark is about right.

Anyway good luck with the sale

Edit = Spelling - Stupid fingers not hitting the right keys - Doh!
    Last edited by Haza; 30-11-15 at 09:40 PM.
    akef38, Hoffer and Midlife like this.

AVF Regular
    P3 stealth is 250 USD before shipping (Thats 346 AUD)
    I think 160 is pretty low dude and has a subtank.

I don't really understand the location rule. Unless you are overseas? Postage all around AUS is the same price give or take a bit I think.
    There a lot of location Nazi's on here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Haza View Post
    Hey Koolkeith - your about to experience a bit of a flaming from other members here so I'll jump in.

It's considered bad form on the forums not to introduce yourself so a bit of a trip here NEW MEMBERS: Introduce yourself here!!!

Also you need to put your location in your profile in order to use the for sale threads Classified Rules ... READ AND ABSORB ... Ignorance is not an excuse !

Oh and if your into selling stuff uploading a picture never hurts as it tells a thousand words, you might also do a bit of a search for the item you are selling and have a look at the price they are recently selling for judging by what you have described your about +$90 over what they sell for here most of the time - somewhere around the $150 - $160 mark is about right.

Anyway good luck with the sale

Edit = Spelling - Stupid fingers not hitting the right keys - Doh!
    Last edited by arth_d; 30-11-15 at 10:13 PM.
    steve.c, DogMan and M1557 like this.

AVF Regular
    I hear you arth, but I can understand when members get annoyed at drifters dumping ads in community classifieds as their first post.

Maybe the talked about minimum posts to post in the classies code should be implemented? This sort of thing happens regularly enough (almost daily now) that it is worth considering.
    steve.c, D13S3L and Holmesy like this.
    "Go away and come back when you understand better." he said. He would not let me pass.

AVF Regular
    Awesome first post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    bk_renesis and steve.c like this.
    Not in need of peoples issues

LNB
    AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Northerner View Post
    I hear you arth, but I can understand when members get annoyed at drifters dumping ads in community classifieds as their first post.

Maybe the talked about minimum posts to post in the classies code should be implemented? This sort of thing happens regularly enough (almost daily now) that it is worth considering.
    Minimum number of likes would work better than minimum number of posts.
    D13S3L and Northerner like this.

AVF Regular
    Likes are like candy LNB. You could be more generous with them, make the children happy
    "Go away and come back when you understand better." he said. He would not let me pass.

LNB
    AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Northerner View Post
    Likes are like candy LNB. You could be more generous with them, make the children happy
    Say what now??? Candy is good... Much confusion....my head hurts..

AVF Regular
    retract 10 char
    Last edited by Tom Drake; 01-12-15 at 04:00 AM. Reason: CBF

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast