Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: WTT My Smok TFV4 + 4 Titanium Coils for a Uwell Crown

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

[SOLD] WTT My Smok TFV4 + 4 Titanium Coils for a Uwell Crown

Hi Guys,

I have a TFV4 to trade for a Uwell Crown.

My EVic VT won't fire the Titanium Coils and it's wattage doesn't go high enough to make any of the other coils worth it. I just want to cut my losses and swap for something else. I'm happy to throw in anything from my "tacklebox" of old mods, tanks and drippers if it makes the deal for you.

Please, Perth metro only. I hate finding time to go to the post office. I will come to you.

I would put up pics but apparently "I may not post attachments"
    Last edited by alphasapien; 12-12-15 at 05:06 PM.
    mpc3k likes this.

AVF Regular
    There really should be a Minimum amount of posts rule before going into the classies. This is happening more and more often. 2nd post and already trying to trade/sell isn't respectful in my book. You should at least show you've spent some time on the forum first before trading on the classies. And you need your location in your profile anyway.

AVF Regular
    Even said in his first post that he'd just signed up to trade on the classies steve...
    alphasapien likes this.
    "Go away and come back when you understand better." he said. He would not let me pass.

Thanks for the warm welcome Steve. If it makes you feel any better, I have been visiting this forum since December 2012. I'm just not a very social person. What I am offering to trade is worth more than the thing I am asking for, how does this hurt the community? Sorry, don't worry about answering i don't really want to start an argument.
    captdel, mpc3k and tomw20 like this.

AVF Regular
    People get their knickers in a twist over the rules real easy around here, i wouldn't worry about it
    Mik, tomw20 and alphasapien like this.

Mik
    Whats the big deal with someone posting a one off sale anyway? If it's a decent deal for whoever buys it then who's been affected by this major atrocious act of once off posting?

Just brush it off alpha.

Peace!

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
    captdel and alphasapien like this.

AVF Regular
    hey there,

If u don't find any perth takers, im happy to swap my uwell with all the coils i have. I have .25 and .5 kanthal ones and some nickel ones too.
    wedgtail likes this.

Hi Rolladigdeep.
    I'll give it till next Saturday (12 December) if no-one in Perth wants to trade, I'll take you up on the offer if you are still interested.
    wedgtail likes this.

AVF Regular
    No problem

Quote Originally Posted by rolladigdeep View Post
    hey there,

If u don't find any perth takers, im happy to swap my uwell with all the coils i have. I have .25 and .5 kanthal ones and some nickel ones too.
    Hi Rolla,

It doesn't look like I have any takers in Perth. The tank is yours if you still want it. As I'm obviously new to the forum, I'm happy to take the chance and send the tank to you first. If you PM me your address I will sort it out tomorrow.

I don't know what the standard for posting items is on this forum. Do you want me to use the cheapest option? express post? Registered post? It's your call. All I ask is that you use the same method when you send yours back to me. I can send mod and coils only to save money or pack it all up in its box.
    mpc3k likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast