Smile {FS} Innokin iTaste 134 Black VW Mod + Case Only - No Tank Included

Hey everyone,

I have for sale my iTaste 134 VW Mod and am selling it so I can try out a few other mods.

It is in excellent condition and still works like it was new! It does have a little wear on the fire button as you can see in an image below. All I can say is that it's a beast of a mod.

Asking for $85 or best offer and includes postage to anywhere in Australia. I have this advertised in other places too, just letting you know.

Here are some pics of it and a video review and a link to the product page on Innokin's website.

If you need more info let me know.

Thanks for looking!

The iTaste 134 is a microprocessor-controlled VW mod that allows you easily adjust the wattage with a rotational wheel. The solid stainless steel body gives it a fairly hefty weight. With 510/eGo threading, this mod will compatible with virtually any clearomizer, cartomizer or tank.

• Power On/Off: press the firing button quickly 3 times
    • Adjusted with the rotational wheel to 6.5W, 7W, 8W, 9W, 10W, 11W, 12W, and 12.5W
    • Battery power indicator: (green = fully power; yellow = medium power; red = low power)
    • 10-Seconds cutoff
    • Short circuit protection
    • Reverse battery protection circuit
    • Low voltage warning
    • LED light blinking mode
    • Removable beauty ring
    • 510/eGo threading connector
    • Recommended use with high quality unprotected 18650 battery (not included)

Manufacturer: iTaste 134 | Advanced Personal Vaporizer - Innokin

Last edited by VapersDelight; 04-12-15 at 11:57 AM.