Super Moderator

[***CLOSED***]Reo woodvil 18490

This is another mod I have only had for just over two weeks. Love it, but have decided that my mod collecting has to end before my OH kills me, so I'm just going to sell off what I have and only keep a couple. This reo runs off an 18490 battery. It's curly maple and oak. Selling price is $140 including postage, and I will include two AW IMR 18490 batteries and 3 spare bottles.

IMG_20120205_205047.jpg

IMG_20120205_205102.jpg
    Last edited by giruvian; 19-02-12 at 10:50 AM.
    Ingrid

Quote Originally Posted by rockmoose View Post
    Is Ingrid the only one who thinks my penis looks slightly vaginal?

AVF Regular
    thats a good price - to get one from reo would cost $150 plus $25 postage, plus $25 for batteries and bottles = $200. I like these with the 18490 batteries as they are a bit smaller than the 18650 version and but you get alot better battery life than the 14500 reo mods. They are not cheap, but woodies are little works of art, if you appreciate that sort of thing.

If I haven't just spent $400 in the last few days on a couple of mods I would be very tempted myself, as they really are a quality 3.7v mod.
    Last edited by Mickg33; 06-02-12 at 10:11 AM.

hey mate, is this still available?

Super Moderator
    yep but i'll have to get a couple more bottles now lol.
    Ingrid

trying to decide if i want this.. it looks good, but right now I'm concerned about bringing it out of Oz on holiday then coming back in... Don;t want to deal with customs wanting to fumigate it /hold on to it every time I come back.

does anyone have an idea/experience with this?

AVF Regular
    haven't taken wood e cigs but have bought plenty of wooden items overseas, main thing customs would be interested in would be "is the wood sealed?" in this case Yes and "Does it have any evidence of Borer holes in it" in this case I'd say No.
    Only thing I'd be worried about would be the Countries you're visiting and their position on e cigs.
    Our customs folks wouldn't even expect you to declare this cause you bought it in Australia. Think if anything you'd have more questions about the juice, which again Aust customs are pretty aware of.
    just my 2c
    Quit date : 10/5/2011

AVF Regular
    Hi,

Not sure if this is still available. Weird thing is I have just sold my wood pipe and vv woody and am feeling that its not right not to have a woody as a male vaper, excuse the pun.

As i have just bought 2 new mods I will need to get rid of a mod to get this one if it is still available. Here's my thought if any one reads this and is interested I will sell my aluminium reo mini mod with 2 doors (red body, and silver and red door) with 2 batteries and 3 spare bottles, including postage, for the same price as this and then buy this one $140. That way I still have a reo and also a woody in my collection. A Reo Mini costs $139, plus $25 postage, plus extra $21 for another door and $16 for the bats and bottles = $200. PS Reo does have them available on there site at the moment too.

I would only do this if i could still get this mod.

Of course if any one wants this one snap it up, and i will just need to wait a while until I get another woody.
    Last edited by Mickg33; 18-02-12 at 10:16 PM.

AVF Regular
    Hi giruvian,

Have someone interested in my mini, is the woodvil still available? If so i will confirm the person is still keen and we can sort it out.

Ps I have 3 black aw bats not 2 and 1 has never been used. Here's a picture of it. Its in excellent condition as just before xmas I had 10 mods (3 reos) and this was only in that rotation for 5 months i think as it was the last one i bought, and for most of that time i was using a few other mod i bought after this one, thats why i kept it. Be sad to see it go, but I guess i will still own a woody reo so its ok.

Sent from my MZ604 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Mickg33; 18-02-12 at 11:33 PM.
    I have 50% Originals and 50% clones, am too lazy to try to change the world and bored with the whole debate

Super Moderator
    Hey Mick

yep it's still available. But I only have one new bottle for it now but about three that I can wash out.
    Ingrid

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by giruvian View Post
    Hey Mick

yep it's still available. But I only have one new bottle for it now but about three that I can wash out.
    Hi excellent, I will take it, pm me your bank details, and I will deposit the $
    'S. Even if the person interested last night in my reo mini changes their mind I will still take it, .