Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: FS: Joyetech eGo ONE Mega in black

  1. #1
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Adelaide Region
    Posts
    191

    FS: Joyetech eGo ONE Mega in black

    Selling my Joyetech eGo one mega, as a kit, has the wall adapter and cable, 0.5ohm coil and 1.0ohm coil, only a few weeks old and hardly used looking to upgrade to a variable temperature/wattage mod, so obviously would consider swapping for something along those lines, (prefer built in battery) maybe an istick 100w or MVP something along those lines. Will post with registered express postage with tracking if swapped and can't organize to meet due to location, I would also expect the same postage with tracking to ensure it was actually sent ans such. If sold not swapped I would charge for postage fees as well. However if swapped I would not as we would both have to pay postage anyway. Make offers below, nothing ridiculous though please.

  2. #2
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Melbourne, VIC
    Posts
    3,807
    Hey mate. As per the rules you need to add your location in your profile in order to trade in the classifieds.
    Thanks and good luck with sale

    Edit: it's also a good idea to put a price you're looking to good so people have an idea.
    steve.c likes this.
    -Last Analogue-
    Thursday 24-04-2014 @ 4:00pm

  3. #3
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    4,054
    Quote Originally Posted by D13S3L View Post
    Hey mate. As per the rules you need to add your location in your profile in order to trade in the classifieds.
    Thanks and good luck with sale

    Edit: it's also a good idea to put a price you're looking to good so people have an idea.
    See this is exactly what I'm talking about......

  4. #4
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Western Victoria
    Posts
    1,680
    Quote Originally Posted by steve.c View Post
    See this is exactly what I'm talking about......
    And it's been sorted out in one post. Under your suggested rules, Cath wouldn't be fondling her $120 P3 as we speak. I know where you're coming from Steve, but is it really an issue for the forum or just a pet hate of yours?
    Midlife, sj_funk78 and Craig-27 like this.

  5. #5
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Adelaide Region
    Posts
    191
    I have fixed the location issue on my profile.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    D13S3L likes this.

  6. #6
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    4,054
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam View Post
    And it's been sorted out in one post. Under your suggested rules, Cath wouldn't be fondling her $120 P3 as we speak. I know where you're coming from Steve, but is it really an issue for the forum or just a pet hate of yours?
    Your right on all counts Adam. I suppose it is a pet hate, and your right it is sorted in 1 post but it shouldn't have to be. As far as caths deal goes that would've happened anyway in time.

  7. #7
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Melbourne, Vic
    Posts
    620
    How much are you after for it mate, with postage to Vic?



    Antiquis temporibus, nati tibi similes in rupibus vntosissimis exponebantur ad necem.

  8. #8
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Adelaide Region
    Posts
    191
    Whats your offer? I would charge probably $13 postage (express) I'd have to go to the PO tomorrow and ask

  9. #9
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Melbourne, VIC
    Posts
    3,807
    Express postage is $10.55
    -Last Analogue-
    Thursday 24-04-2014 @ 4:00pm

  10. #10
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Broady - MELB - VIC
    Posts
    3,481
    Quote Originally Posted by hotdayum View Post
    Selling my Joyetech eGo one mega, as a kit, has the wall adapter and cable, 0.5ohm coil and 1.0ohm coil, only a few weeks old and hardly used looking to upgrade to a variable temperature/wattage mod, so obviously would consider swapping for something along those lines, (prefer built in battery) maybe an istick 100w or MVP something along those lines. Will post with registered express postage with tracking if swapped and can't organize to meet due to location, I would also expect the same postage with tracking to ensure it was actually sent ans such. If sold not swapped I would charge for postage fees as well. However if swapped I would not as we would both have to pay postage anyway. Make offers below, nothing ridiculous though please.
    ebay seller Name your price, this is not an auction clearing house.

    $10.55 for express post as stated by the damsel in distress.

    And for gods sake read the rules.

    WELCOME TO AVF! YOU'LL FIT IN FINE!!!

    hank, D13S3L, Timm4h and 2 others like this.


 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.4
Copyright © 2019 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
All times are GMT +11. The time now is 11:39 AM.