Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: {FS} MVP 3.0 Pro 60W (Gold) New

Jas
    AVF Regular

{FS} MVP 3.0 Pro 60W (Gold) New- iSub G Tank

*Still available*

I have for sale a new Gold MVP 3.0 pro 60w, 4500mah mod as i already have 2 of them and no need for another.
    Love them because of there massive battery life and awesome vape while charging feature aswell as quick charging via a good wall adaptor or Pc.

Im not a person who likes mods with removable batteries in them, (Thats just me) hence the many MVP pros i have (exception of my provari radius which has a removable battery)

This has had only ONE charge though it if that and comes in original box with iSub G tank 4.5ml, USB cable, ego adaptor, Manual etc. i got this on xmas eve and it has just been sitting in its original box except for that one charge to make sure all was working well.

Also included is a iSub G tank 4.5ml

I x MVP Pro (Gold) 60W all in box with USB charger and ego adaptor (new).

1X iSub G tank 4.5ml with included wide bore SS drip drip tip

Specifications for the MVP Pro 60w

Operating Voltage: 3.0V-9V- Operating Wattage: 6.0W-60W.
    Battery : 3.7V 4500mAH (65WH)
    Atomizer Resistance: 0.2 Ohm (minimum)
    Maximum output Current: 17.5A/ Voltage: 9V
    Maximum output Charging: DC5V/1A.

The 510 has also been changed to stainless and has a floating sprung gold plated centre pin to suit all kinds of atties.

Immaculate condition throughout.

$70 express posted, all boxed up.

Last edited by Jas; 30-12-15 at 08:16 AM.
    Givinup likes this.
    The Glock 9mm has a historic legacy of reliability, performance, Power and perfection

Vaping has just become apart of life, It will always be there until the very end.
    Official Vanilla custard extremist and connoisseur.

AVF Regular
    Hi Jas,

Can the wattage/voltage be locked on with this so it won't change if the up/down buttons are pressed?
    Jas likes this.

AVF Regular
    Sydney (or lurking in the shadows behind you)
    You have to press the up or down but-in,
    for 2 seconds before you can adjust it.
    Wishes it was blue
    jim2020 likes this.

I Do Whatever I Want,
    Whenever I Want,
    And If It Doesn't Suit You,
    Go Start Your Own Empire

Anything I write on this Forum is purely my opinion and should never be read as fact!
    (or I could just be wrong)
    Please read the Forum rules
    (or wait for Johnny Depp to do the movie)
    Small reminder
    It's all about the cigartte ... Stupid

Jas
    AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Ev View Post
    Hi Jas,

Can the wattage/voltage be locked on with this so it won't change if the up/down buttons are pressed?
    yes mate you can. It has a feature were once your wattage is locked even if you press the up or down button it won't go up or down, like Snidlely said you have to hold the wattage up or down button for 2 seconds to get it it scrolling mode. pretty cool feature. Never had an issue with any accidental wattage changes. (:
    The Glock 9mm has a historic legacy of reliability, performance, Power and perfection

Vaping has just become apart of life, It will always be there until the very end.

AVF Regular
    Hi Jas, how are the innoken tanks treating you? I hope I didn't steer you in the wrong direction..
    Jas likes this.

Jas
    AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by jim2020 View Post
    Hi Jas, how are the innoken tanks treating you? I hope I didn't steer you in the wrong direction..
    LOL mate i was going to Pm you about them! they are the best!!! bought 3 of them lol. horizontal coils in them are brilliant and the spit guard is great. best flavour. 30-33w with the airflow half way open and its just brilliant. can't believe i missed these. Innokin have actually upgraded the chimney on them, vapes so much better. juice goes down to 3.8 but more rom to fill and does not leak at all. glass also doesn't come off from the top section but thats all good still very easy to run it through the tap. very quick break in time for the coils too. stella vape jim! i applaud you for putting me on the I sub G Love the drip tip on it too.
    jim2020 likes this.

AVF Regular
    I'm so glad to hear that mate. I know you're like me when it comes finding something that I like . I just cant help myself and get backups for my backups
    Jas likes this.

Jas
    AVF Regular
    i know we are the same mate but yer really impressed with these, tanks look clean, coils are great and the price!

plus you don't need to hit these above 33w, saves battery power also. you get top flavour (better than verticals) clouds and you don't have to strap a unicorn bottle to your chest with these new sub-ohm tanks people pushing 70w + you refilling every 3 pulls and changing batts at the same time lol. I sub G for the win!
    jim2020 likes this.

AVF Regular
    Absolutely right mate. Hassle free vaping. Not enough hours in the day to worry about something that should be as easy as it was to light up back in the day.

Great looking tanks as you mentioned and price of the coils don’t make you feel like your throwing money down the toilet overtime you need to replace them.
    30-35 is my sweet spot with subohming as well. Keeps the juice consumption down.
    Jas likes this.

Jas
    AVF Regular
    Bump, Bump.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast