Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: [WTB] Squonk Box

AVF Regular

[WTB] Squonk Box

Alright ladies and gents, With the recent purchase of a snapdragon v1.5, and wanting to try squonking.
    I'm looking for a squonk box and thought I would try here before chasing after a box overseas.
    I've checked out Steamcraves offering that's available on VE however after reading so much about the battery drainage that it has I've been put off by it.
    ~
    I've got no budget in mind at this point, just after something that tickles my fancy

so.... Lets see what everyone's got (with prices please!)

oh and Happy New Years.

AVF Regular
    Bumpity bump

AVF Regular
    REO from the states is a good squonker depends do you want a mechanical or regulated
    I Squonk therefore I vape

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by wedgtail View Post
    REO from the states is a good squonker depends do you want a mechanical or regulated
    Ive looked at the REO mods and a couple of others like the Sunbox line and the high end hybrid stuff.

Prefence is probably going for something with a DNA or SX chip. However I would be happy with a mech.

AVF Regular
    Ive got a steamcrave 60w squonk that ill sell. Basically brand new been used for like 10mins. Just not for me.
    Edit. Just realised u wernt after one my bad lol

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

AVF Regular
    Can't beat a custom mod from one of our members PC Wood Mod Creations i have one and highly recommend Paul's work. this one is mine

giruvian, Fatman and Tigas like this.
    I Squonk therefore I vape

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by yatesy88 View Post
    Ive got a steamcrave 60w squonk that ill sell. Basically brand new been used for like 10mins. Just not for me.
    Edit. Just realised u wernt after one my bad lol

Haha I mentioned in the first post that I wasn't really after the steamcrave box because of the extremely high battery drainage being reported by people using it.

Let me know how much you're after for reference, but will most likely pass on it. Thanks for the offer though.
    Last edited by jneffekt; 02-01-16 at 11:26 AM.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by wedgtail View Post
    Can't beat a custom mod from one of our members PC Wood Mod Creations i have one and highly recommend Paul's work. this one is mine
    I thought he was backed up for a month or so? I'll give him a message and see whats up.

AVF Regular
    Yeah i didnt read the post fully. Stupid me haha. $100 posted express id sell it for. As for the battery drain i honestly cant comment on it as ive only used it for next to nothing lol. Always seem to go back to my sunbox e7 and e8

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by yatesy88 View Post
    Yeah i didnt read the post fully. Stupid me haha. $100 posted express id sell it for. As for the battery drain i honestly cant comment on it as ive only used it for next to nothing lol. Always seem to go back to my sunbox e7 and e8

No worries, will keep you in mind if I decide to go the Steamcrave route. If youre selling one of your sunboxs however

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast