Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: [WTB] Squonk Box

  1. #1
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Adelaide, South Australia
    Posts
    171

    [WTB] Squonk Box

    Alright ladies and gents, With the recent purchase of a snapdragon v1.5, and wanting to try squonking.
    I'm looking for a squonk box and thought I would try here before chasing after a box overseas.
    I've checked out Steamcraves offering that's available on VE however after reading so much about the battery drainage that it has I've been put off by it.
    ~
    I've got no budget in mind at this point, just after something that tickles my fancy

    so.... Lets see what everyone's got (with prices please!)

    oh and Happy New Years.

  2. #2
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Adelaide, South Australia
    Posts
    171
    Bumpity bump

  3. #3
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    630
    REO from the states is a good squonker depends do you want a mechanical or regulated
    I Squonk therefore I vape




  4. #4
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Adelaide, South Australia
    Posts
    171
    Quote Originally Posted by wedgtail View Post
    REO from the states is a good squonker depends do you want a mechanical or regulated
    Ive looked at the REO mods and a couple of others like the Sunbox line and the high end hybrid stuff.

    Prefence is probably going for something with a DNA or SX chip. However I would be happy with a mech.

  5. #5
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Waikerie South Aus
    Posts
    2,099
    Ive got a steamcrave 60w squonk that ill sell. Basically brand new been used for like 10mins. Just not for me.
    Edit. Just realised u wernt after one my bad lol

    Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    630
    Can't beat a custom mod from one of our members PC Wood Mod Creations i have one and highly recommend Paul's work. this one is mine


    giruvian, Fatman and Tigas like this.
    I Squonk therefore I vape




  7. #7
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Adelaide, South Australia
    Posts
    171
    Quote Originally Posted by yatesy88 View Post
    Ive got a steamcrave 60w squonk that ill sell. Basically brand new been used for like 10mins. Just not for me.
    Edit. Just realised u wernt after one my bad lol

    Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
    Haha I mentioned in the first post that I wasn't really after the steamcrave box because of the extremely high battery drainage being reported by people using it.

    Let me know how much you're after for reference, but will most likely pass on it. Thanks for the offer though.
    Last edited by jneffekt; 02-01-16 at 11:26 AM.

  8. #8
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Adelaide, South Australia
    Posts
    171
    Quote Originally Posted by wedgtail View Post
    Can't beat a custom mod from one of our members PC Wood Mod Creations i have one and highly recommend Paul's work. this one is mine
    I thought he was backed up for a month or so? I'll give him a message and see whats up.

  9. #9
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Waikerie South Aus
    Posts
    2,099
    Yeah i didnt read the post fully. Stupid me haha. $100 posted express id sell it for. As for the battery drain i honestly cant comment on it as ive only used it for next to nothing lol. Always seem to go back to my sunbox e7 and e8

    Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

  10. #10
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Adelaide, South Australia
    Posts
    171
    Quote Originally Posted by yatesy88 View Post
    Yeah i didnt read the post fully. Stupid me haha. $100 posted express id sell it for. As for the battery drain i honestly cant comment on it as ive only used it for next to nothing lol. Always seem to go back to my sunbox e7 and e8

    Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
    No worries, will keep you in mind if I decide to go the Steamcrave route. If youre selling one of your sunboxs however

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.4
Copyright © 2019 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
All times are GMT +11. The time now is 09:57 AM.