• 1 Post By DogMan
  • 4 Post By Haza
  • 4 Post By giruvian
  • 2 Post By BrianS
  • 1 Post By giruvian

Thread: WTB LP reo grand

Super Moderator

WTB LP reo grand

A mate of mine just rang me, and she wants to switch to vaping as her new year's resolution. And she wants the same setup as mine.

So I'm chasing an LP reo grand, with adjustable 510.

I apologise in advance if there is any fussiness involved

Thanks
    Fatman and DogMan like this.
    Ingrid

Quote Originally Posted by rockmoose View Post
    Is Ingrid the only one who thinks my penis looks slightly vaginal?

AVF Regular
    I would think that a squonk mod probably wouldn't be the best choice for someone just starting out between over / under squonking learning to rebuild and having to do the math's as far as resistance / battery safety goes especially on a mechanical. I would suggest something like one of the many Sub Box setups - nice and simple with pre-made coils would probably be better.

Anyway have you seen these steam crave mods Steam Crave Squonk Mod - 60W TC - Free Express Shipping! | VapourEyes at least they offer battery protection and if set up right with a TC build will avoid that wretched dry hit we all know and love soo much. For the price of it brand new your getting something that won't cost your mate a kidney / first born child?

Pick up one of the steam crave BF atties / couple of batteries and your golden with a setup for under the price of a REO. By the looks of it they use the on-board USB to charge but even if you got a new charger it wouldn't be that much more - Just my 2 cents for what it's worth.
    giruvian likes this.

AVF Regular
    If you are looking for noob friendly non rda. The no code lazy uses the subtank coils or something similar.

Sent from my GT-I9506 using Tapatalk
    giruvian likes this.
    "Vapers- The evangelical vegans of the smoking community"
    Quote Originally Posted by btobw View Post
    1 vote for DogMan because squonkers, dogs, chooks and brevity

AVF Regular
    Ingrid I also forgot to mention before your mate goes and spends a ton of money only to find out that she doesn't like it or squonking just isn't for her - I'd be more than happy to lend her a mod - mind you it's not anything as flash as a REO but it's a mechanical squonker that I picked up in a trade a while ago and forgot I had - LOL. It's even in a girly white colour not that that really matters much but some people are fussy. I'll get into it and give it a good clean up and you can pick it up next time your in town if you like. I don't have any spare BF atties but I'm sure you could probably sort something out.

I just hate seeing people outlay cash for stuff that doesn't suit them - I wish I would have had a loaner before I bought some of my many mods that wern't for me - Let me know what you think.
    giruvian, Toddosh, J_B_86 and 1 others like this.

Super Moderator
    I hear what you're saying. Normally I'd steer someone away from a mechanical as a first mod, but she'll get hand held one on one lessons in building and battery safety etc (I'm a bit of a safety freak lol). I think half the difficulty when you start vaping is often having to try to do it on your own just following advice on a forum. It's totally different having someone actually show you in person.

She likes the grand's form factor, and lord knows I've been waiting for ages for her to decide to make the switch. So that's what we're rolling with
    Fatman, Juzm, DogMan and 1 others like this.
    Ingrid

AVF Regular
    Doggy means no name mods not no code
    The 2 new squonk atties do use replacement heads rather than rebuildables though
    giruvian and DogMan like this.
    RIP 22.12.2016

Super Moderator
    Oops. Just saw your next post Harry. You're just wonderful. I'll give her a bell and see what she wants to do She's a bloody fussy bugger though, so who knows lol

Atty has been taken care of so that's not a problem. I'll let you know as soon as I know

I'll still leave this wtb up though, in case something does come up.

Haza likes this.
    Ingrid