WTB - Provari 3 Celtic Knot

So, the day after NYE I lost my beloved Provari 3 Celtic Knot. As it was my only PV, I decided to get with the times and order a TC box mod. I'm so far underwhelmed, but I'm totally new to TC so I'm sure it's just a matter of getting the setup and settings right for me. Running an Aspire Pegasus and Triton at the moment. Not sure if that's a decent setup, but I've been out of the loop for about a year since I was totally happy with what I have been vaping.

However...

I'd still like to have a Provari 3 Celtic Knot. Ideally with the new firmware installed, but I'm actually not that fussy since I usually use a Nautilus with 1.8 ohm coil.

Anyone got one they want to part with? Price negotiable, happy to pay express postage.
    ProVari 2.5 | Russian 91% | Aspire Nautilus

AVF Regular
    Hey mate I have a p3. Not a Celtic knot though. It's the beta with latest firmware and upgraded spring and provarinati battery cap. Also have the standard spring and end cap.
    -Last Analogue-
    Thursday 24-04-2014 @ 4:00pm

Thanks, I am really after a Celtic Knot, but if none come out of the woodwork over the next few days then I might be in touch. I would consider a Vaporforce Stealth though.
    ProVari 2.5 | Russian 91% | Aspire Nautilus