Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: WTB - Wesmec Reuleaux RX200

Hak
    AVF Regular

WTB - Wesmec Reuleaux RX200

Looking for one prefer Green/White

But please list what you have and pictures would be great along with price and shipping
    Jas likes this.

Jas
    AVF Regular
    hey Hak i got one boxed with USB cable manual etc, was about to put it up for sale, got 2 of them. it is black though, comes with 3 samsung 18650 batts and latest firmware update. Immaculate condition. Batteries are 2 weeks old.

I'm looking for $90 posted

The Glock 9mm has a historic legacy of reliability, performance, Power and perfection

Vaping has just become apart of life, It will always be there until the very end.
    Official Vanilla custard extremist and connoisseur.

Hak
    AVF Regular
    I'll take it but pay day for me is on Friday next week is that fine? Or you looking for a quick sale?

Sent from my D6653 using Tapatalk

Hak
    AVF Regular
    Daily BumP

Hak
    AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Jas View Post
    hey Hak i got one boxed with USB cable manual etc, was about to put it up for sale, got 2 of them. it is black though, comes with 3 samsung 18650 batts and latest firmware update. Immaculate condition. Batteries are 2 weeks old.

I'm looking for $90 posted

Check PM please, awaiting stock
    Jas likes this.

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Not sure if u knew but u can get these for $66 with 5% discount from vapoureyes. Once u add batteries it'll come out about the same price and u get the colour u want

Hak
    AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Evstratos View Post
    Not sure if u knew but u can get these for $66 with 5% discount from vapoureyes. Once u add batteries it'll come out about the same price and u get the colour u want
    Dang should have told me sooner haha all good black is fine

Sent from my D6653 using Tapatalk

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Lol damn. For future reference check out vapeassist. It's a search engine with cheapest aussie prices and discount codes

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
    Hak likes this.

Jas
    AVF Regular
    ummmm your still getting it cheaper and I've always been a fair trader in the aussie classies for 3 years. All you have to do is ask half the members here and they will tell you how fair i am. Evstratos i ship and pack faster then vapereyes no-one can beat Jas's deals, packing and shipping. I'm sorry I'm not trying to be a Hero but I've been dealing in these classies for 3 years and have been a very fair trader with a good rep.

P.S frankly i don't care about vapereyes.

Hak you package is boxed, bubble wrapped and awaiting morning post office run. everything is in immaculate condition. Tracking Number will be Pm'd early tomorrow morning.

cheers Jas
    Fatman, akef38, shaneo and 1 others like this.
    The Glock 9mm has a historic legacy of reliability, performance, Power and perfection

Vaping has just become apart of life, It will always be there until the very end.
    Official Vanilla custard extremist and connoisseur.

Hak
    AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Jas View Post
    ummmm your still getting it cheaper and I've always been a fair trader in the aussie classies for 3 years. All you have to do is ask half the members here and they will tell you how fair i am. Evstratos i ship and pack faster then vapereyes no-one can beat Jas's deals, packing and shipping. I'm sorry I'm not trying to be a Hero but I've been dealing in these classies for 3 years and have been a very fair trader with a good rep.

P.S frankly i don't care about vapereyes.

Hak you package is boxed, bubble wrapped and awaiting morning post office run. everything is in immaculate condition. Tracking Number will be Pm'd early tomorrow morning.

cheers Jas
    nws mate, im not too fussed on the color as my wife didn't want the RX200 anymore so i decided to take this and i dont mind black lol

price is fine with me im still getting a deal etc. so im not fussed. I appreciate Evastratos for telling me but yeah, i mean im happy there are people looking out for people.

I've spoke to you before and i know you're fair with what you sell so no issues with me here mate.
    Fatman and Jas like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast