Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: [FS/WTT] J Wraps Goliath Mod Stand

AVF Regular

[FS/WTT] J Wraps Goliath Mod Stand

So I got a new Mod Stand for Christmas and I have been trying to work out what to do with this one......

Its a 4 bay Goliath stand by J Wraps, It's got a black carbon fiber wrap on it and is one of the original designs. It's designed to hold the following:

• 5 x regular size devices
    • 2 x side button devices
    • 2 x 100-125ml juice bottles
    • 13 x 30ml glass or plastic bottles
    • 2 x box mods slots
    • 8 x Atty/tank slots 510 adapters
    • 8 x battery slots ( 18350, 18490/500, 18650)
    • 1 x square Slot ( ohm meter or misc)
    • 2 x wire spools
    • 20 x drip tips

Size is - 406mm x 241mm x 50mm

In reality you can stack tube mods or most 26650 mods in the 30ml juice holes without them rattling around too much - they certainly won't do the domino thing so it prevent's them falling all over the place.

It's in pretty good nick the only small problem is the felt has lifted on the small slot for the ohm meter which isn't a massive problem you can get rolls of the stuff from Bunnings for about $5 it was like that from new the glue on the back just wasn't sticky enough to hold it down - it didn't bother me so I never did anything about it

I'm looking for about $30 bucks for it but will happily trade for something I can use like a couple of packs of Aspire Triton Mini Coils.

It's fairly big and weighs an absolute ton so I don't know how much it's gonna cost to post but chances are it's not going to be cheap. I would prefer to do a local pickup on this one simply because of the size & weight of the thing if there is no interest locally I'll investigate the price to post it for anyone who is keen.

As per the forum rules please keep all offers / interactions in the thread.

Thanks for looking.
    Polo89 likes this.

AVF Regular
    I'll take it Haza

AVF Regular
    Are you interested in a brand new full set of tfv4 (black full size)with lots of coils and rba
    Hak likes this.

AVF Regular
    Yeah look Subo as I said it may cost a fair bit to post but if your keen and don't care about how much it's going to cost to post I'll happily get a quote from the Post Office in the morning if you like....... I can't see it being any more than about $20 really but with the way things have gone up lately I wouldn't be surprised.

I don't even think it will fit in a 3kg express post bag by the time I wrap it up properly for transit it may just be a tad long according to my Mk I eyeball, but I have been wrong in the past.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by subohmies View Post
    Are you interested in a brand new full set of tfv4 (black full size)with lots of coils and rba
    Not really mate - I just gave one of these away as I really didn't get along with it, the guy I gave it to loves the hell out of it - so there you go

Here's the deal to save a whole heap of buggering around how about we call it $50 posted if it's any more than $20 to post I'll wear it and if it costs me any less than that I'll refund you the difference via Pay Pal... Thoughts?

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Haza View Post
    Not really mate - I just gave one of these away as I really didn't get along with it, the guy I gave it to loves the hell out of it - so there you go

Here's the deal to save a whole heap of buggering around how about we call it $50 posted if it's any more than $20 to post I'll wear it and if it costs me any less than that I'll refund you the difference via Pay Pal... Thoughts?
    Done deal!

AVF Regular
    PM me deets bro

AVF Regular
    Clear you inbox dude :P

AVF Regular
    Done 🏻

AVF Regular
    Cheers Mate....

PM sent

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast