Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree242Likes

Thread: PIF: Soft Italian squonk bottles; Wedgtail drip tips

AVF Regular

PIF: Soft Italian squonk bottles; Wedgtail drip tips

All spots now gone - had to be quick

Just before Christmas, I ordered some 8.5ml soft squonk bottles from Tuttaltro Fumo. In the chaos of Christmas, my order was never updated to show they had been dispatched and I didn't get a tracking number.

After New Year, I submitted a ticket just to chase up the status of the order. Naturally, the order arrived two days later.

I didn't realise it until the postman delivered today, but the excellent folks at Tuttaltro Fumo had, in the meantime, sent a second batch of bottles.

Antonio at Tuttaltro Fumo has agreed that, rather than posting back the second lot of bottles, it would be a good idea if I PIFfed them.

So ...

PIF 1: I have 21 Tuttaltro Fumo soft squonk bottles to share amongst those who express an interest. The bottles are a nominal 8.5ml, have a diameter of around 17.5mm and come with metal cap (half turn to open/close) and feeder tube. The are very soft to squeeze and have been moulded especially with no side seam.

This PIF is naturally only of interest to squonkers. As the bottles are to be shared, how many you get depends on how many express interest (up to a maximum of 7 people).

I'll cover standard postage, but, as I work from home, when I get out of the house to do the actual posting is open to my whim.

To be eligible for this PIF, you must have joined AVF prior to 2016, have at least 5 posts outside the classifieds, and must not put your hand up for a drip tip in PIF 2.

PIF 2: Last year I purchased two Australian custom made drip tips from wedgtail. These are absolutely beautiful drip tips, but are just too tall for me.

Rather than having them just sit here, I will PIF them - one each to two different people, because the tips are very different.

Tip 1 on the left: a tall standard bore (~4.5mm ID); despite the photo, it's predominantly purple with iridescent yellowish highlights; sits around 33mm visible height when attached to an atty.

Tip 2 on the right: wide bore (a smidgeon under 9mm ID), black & yellow swirl, and shorter at around 25mm above the atty.

First preference for either drip tip goes to Crisscross. Other than that, to be eligible you must have joined AVF prior to 2016, have at least 5 posts outside the classifieds, and not have put your hand up for squonk bottles.

Again, standard postage is on me.

Last edited by btobw; 25-01-16 at 09:51 PM.

Limelight Freehand S/Custom Classic/StudioVape/PC Wood mods/VR Wood Mods/TMod/Reo/Floris Little Orca squonkers; Axiom hybrid; GP PAPS-X SS and Lux;PAPS Lux; GP Piccolo; Microstick; Gizmo; DRIFT M22; bOd Mecha
    Haku/Origen Little 16/Hadaly/Manta/Stumpy/Nectar/Derringer, Herons, Spheroids, Eviva, Sophias/SnP, MiniAtty, KFL+, Dripper Pro

AVF Regular
    I would love the drip tips if CC passes Please Please
    btobw likes this.

Big shout out to AVF and Everyone that helped me on my Journey to quit the the Death Sticks

AVF Regular
    Awsome SA drip tips there.
    btobw and shaneo like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyzer View Post
    Awsome SA drip tips there.
    Have been eyeing of his tips but Business is real slow ATM

Big shout out to AVF and Everyone that helped me on my Journey to quit the the Death Sticks

Super Moderator
    I'll put my hand up for some bottles please
    gtadmin, Fatman and btobw like this.
    Ingrid

Quote Originally Posted by rockmoose View Post
    Is Ingrid the only one who thinks my penis looks slightly vaginal?

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by shaneo View Post
    I would love the drip tips if CC passes Please Please
    Noted But you'll have to choose one. I'm trying to spread the love as far as possible.
    akef38 and shaneo like this.

Limelight Freehand S/Custom Classic/StudioVape/PC Wood mods/VR Wood Mods/TMod/Reo/Floris Little Orca squonkers; Axiom hybrid; GP PAPS-X SS and Lux;PAPS Lux; GP Piccolo; Microstick; Gizmo; DRIFT M22; bOd Mecha
    Haku/Origen Little 16/Hadaly/Manta/Stumpy/Nectar/Derringer, Herons, Spheroids, Eviva, Sophias/SnP, MiniAtty, KFL+, Dripper Pro

AVF Regular
    Black yellow Please
    Great gesture btobw very nice
    btobw likes this.

AVF Regular
    XX put onto him after admiring hers, just gotta get some spare pennies to get the ones I want.
    btobw and shaneo like this.

Super Moderator
    I will like to put my hand up for some squonk bottles too please
    giruvian and btobw like this.
    Ignore the Super-moderator tag in my profile, I have resigned from that position but admin have not updated my profile as yet

Hak
    AVF Regular
    i'd love to get one of the driptips if XX passes, and if im qualified
    btobw likes this.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast