Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: WTB Rig mod

AVF Regular

WTB Rig mod

Hey peeps,
    Just putting the feelers out to see if anyone has a Rig mod laying around not being used.
    I would prefer copper but not restricted to that. I'm not that interested in a clone, but if there's no authentic ones then it could be an option.
    Thanks

AVF Regular
    Just go to their website, the v2 rig and v2 roughneck is still available...

AVF Regular
    So I took IvanDOTJ's advice and ordered a rig v2 and roughneck from Vaping American Made Products – vapeampstore.
    I had trouble checking out, as it kept saying "billing address can not be confirmed. I tried a few times with no luck. I just happened to check my bank account yesterday and I was charged $404.56 three times by vapeamp. I wasn't too worried as things always work out, so I contacted them and they said "we can not see your order" so by now I'm more depressed than anything.
    I ring my back and they told me that they never give or confirm billing address as a sercurity standard. I went back to vapeamp with this information and hoping that the can proceed with just one order and cancel the other two. I JUST WANT A MOD!!
    I've never had any trouble ordering anything overseas before, this is the first.
    I can't find a supplier of the rig v2 in Australia but if anyone has one that they are willing to sell, or knows of a store that stocks or can order them please let me know

AVF Regular
    RIP 22.12.2016

AVF Regular
    I don't want a clone

AVF Regular
    at $184 plus i didnt think it was a clone
    my bad
    disley likes this.
    RIP 22.12.2016

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianS View Post
    at $184 plus i didnt think it was a clone
    my bad
    oh, sorry mate. my fault! I was on my phone and thought the price was $18
    thank you very much for finding that for me!!

AVF Regular
    No worries, never dealt with them so have no idea if they are good or not
    RIP 22.12.2016

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Seddas View Post
    So I took IvanDOTJ's advice and ordered a rig v2 and roughneck from Vaping American Made Products €“ vapeampstore.
    I had trouble checking out, as it kept saying "billing address can not be confirmed. I tried a few times with no luck. I just happened to check my bank account yesterday and I was charged $404.56 three times by vapeamp. I wasn't too worried as things always work out, so I contacted them and they said "we can not see your order" so by now I'm more depressed than anything.
    I ring my back and they told me that they never give or confirm billing address as a sercurity standard. I went back to vapeamp with this information and hoping that the can proceed with just one order and cancel the other two. I JUST WANT A MOD!!
    I've never had any trouble ordering anything overseas before, this is the first.
    I can't find a supplier of the rig v2 in Australia but if anyone has one that they are willing to sell, or knows of a store that stocks or can order them please let me know
    Oh man that sucks... happened to me before when I tried to order something from vapinart...
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianS View Post
    Nice price for it,,, v2 is the way to go thou, v1's a lil bit too long :/
    Seddas likes this.

AVF Regular
    Not sure if you ordered the one in the link ? But by the looks, it's a clone. Last week I ordered a heap of stuff from American Made. Vaping American Made Products – vapeampstore Made in the USA sadly has become expensive especially with our coin. This will be my first mechanical. Hopefully I don't blow myself up with a dodgy coil.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast