Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: The "I quit vaping!" sale ;)

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

The "I quit vaping!" sale ;)

Hi guys,

The time has come and I'm proud to say I've quit vaping. The journey has been alot of fun, but being completely cigarette and nicotine free has always been my goal. I'm proud to say I've achieved that goal and therefore no longer need my gear.

What's for sale here is surplus to what I gave family and friends to get them on a quit journey of their own.

All items will be shipped with little extras as I clear out my vape cupboard...
    ALL ITEMS COME WITH ORIGINAL PACKAGING AND MANUALS/AUTHENTICITY CARDS

Let's get started

1) Black osmium by Paradigm - parallel 18650 mech mod. Built like
    a brick thunder-box. $150 plus post. SOLD TO PHUKKIN

2) Baal V2 RDA - used for literally five minutes. Like new.
    Will include a basically full puck of native wicks cotton - $35 plus post. SOLD TO SEDDAS PENDING PICK UP

3) Phantom tube mech mod by Wotofo - $15 plus post - SOLD TO SEDDAS PENDING PICK UP

4) Freakshow V2 RDA by Wotofo. Includes broad cap, an ohm reader, and a coil winder. Perfect setup for beginner - $20 plus post- SOLD TO DANYEL GEELONG!

5) Vamo V5 and kanger Aero tank mega + 2 spare coils. $20 plus post - SOLD TO BATFINK

6) Noisy Cricket series mech mod. Needs a new firing button. Whoever designed it with that cheap plastic firing button with a stupid little coin slot to remove the battery needs their head checked. Shouldnt be hard to source an after market switch - yours for the cost of POST- GOING TO SEDDAS

7) Efest 4 Bay charger + 3 cell battery holder. Ol' trusty charger, never let me down! - $15 plus POST SOLD TO DANYEL GEELONG

8) EZ Dripper - essential for drip driving - $15 plus post - SOLD TO PHUKKIN

Too keep things simple and track able I'll keep postage to express satchel only - $10.

Payment by pay pal only. Local pick up can be arranged.

Please keep all interactions in thread

Cheers all!
    Last edited by Craig-27; 03-02-16 at 08:38 PM.
    Fatman, Malikada, BatDan and 4 others like this.

AVF Regular
    I'll take tha Baal, noisey cricket and phantom please
    Tyzer likes this.

AVF Regular
    And congratulations on giving it up!! Very nice to hear that people are successful in their goals!

AVF Regular
    Can I take the freakshow and charger please. Where is local pick up from?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
    Mods~ VamoV2(PIFed),V5(x3(2 PIFed, 1 Sold))*Istick 20(Dead),30(x2(Both PIFed)),50(Dead),40TC(x2(1 PIFed, 1 Sold))*Vapor Shark rDNA40(Sold), DNA200(Traded), Flask V2.1(Sold)*IPV D2(x2(1 Dead, 1 Sold)),4S*eVic VT(x2(1 Dead, 1 PIFed)),VTC(x6(2 PIFed)*Sigelei 150W*Smok X-Cube II(Sold)*YiHi SX Mini M Class.*Wismec DNA200(x3),RX200(Sold)*eLeaf Pico, Pico Squeeze(x4)*CoV Wraith*Mechs ~ Genuine Phenom The Beast PVF Edition*Stingray X(x2)*Nemesis(x3)*King*Le Petit Gros(x3)*Kato*Black Hawk*Abaddon

AVF Regular

The "I quit vaping!" sale ;)

EDIT: Beaten to the charger
    supporter of genuine mods and attys

AVF Regular
    Ill take the ez dripper if you can hold over the weekend... anymore pics for the osmosium?

AVF Regular
    Just saw you are in Adelaide so postage it will be. Pm me the deets and I'll make it happen. Cheers.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
    Mods~ VamoV2(PIFed),V5(x3(2 PIFed, 1 Sold))*Istick 20(Dead),30(x2(Both PIFed)),50(Dead),40TC(x2(1 PIFed, 1 Sold))*Vapor Shark rDNA40(Sold), DNA200(Traded), Flask V2.1(Sold)*IPV D2(x2(1 Dead, 1 Sold)),4S*eVic VT(x2(1 Dead, 1 PIFed)),VTC(x6(2 PIFed)*Sigelei 150W*Smok X-Cube II(Sold)*YiHi SX Mini M Class.*Wismec DNA200(x3),RX200(Sold)*eLeaf Pico, Pico Squeeze(x4)*CoV Wraith*Mechs ~ Genuine Phenom The Beast PVF Edition*Stingray X(x2)*Nemesis(x3)*King*Le Petit Gros(x3)*Kato*Black Hawk*Abaddon

AVF Regular
    You and me both mick on the charger lol
    RIP 22.12.2016

I'll take the Baal, EZ Dripper and Osmium, if the first posters drop out obviously.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

can i get the Vamo V5 and kanger Aero tank mega if still available.
    message me for fast payment.
    Last edited by Batfink; 03-02-16 at 07:50 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast