Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree71Likes

Thread: PIF: Regulated Mods and some other stuff

AVF Regular

PIF: Regulated Mods and some other stuff

Criteria for this PIF, 1 You must have joined AVF prior to 2016, 2 You must have posted an intro in the newbies thread. 3 You pay the postage. 4 Return the karma when you can to the next noob/s

Please keep all interactions within the thread cheers!

Pick up also available from Geelong.

PIF 1 Lavatube V2 POSTED to VapeGoat.

PIF 2 Vamo V5 Posted to Jepunk

PIF 3 Eleaf Mini Istick POSTED to Laurie

PIF 4 Coil Master Coiling Kit (CLONE) POSTED to Malikada

PIF 5 Aspire BVC Coils POSTED to CrissCross

PIF 6 Black Evod & Coils POSTED to VapeGoat
    Last edited by Danyel Geelong; 13-02-16 at 03:40 AM. Reason: Added more PIF :D
    Mods~ VamoV2(PIFed),V5(x3(2 PIFed, 1 Sold))*Istick 20(Dead),30(x2(Both PIFed)),50(Dead),40TC(x2(1 PIFed, 1 Sold))*Vapor Shark rDNA40(Sold), DNA200(Traded), Flask V2.1(Sold)*IPV D2(x2(1 Dead, 1 Sold)),4S*eVic VT(x2(1 Dead, 1 PIFed)),VTC(x6(2 PIFed)*Sigelei 150W*Smok X-Cube II(Sold)*YiHi SX Mini M Class.*Wismec DNA200(x3),RX200(Sold)*eLeaf Pico, Pico Squeeze(x4)*CoV Wraith*Mechs ~ Genuine Phenom The Beast PVF Edition*Stingray X(x2)*Nemesis(x3)*King*Le Petit Gros(x3)*Kato*Black Hawk*Abaddon

AVF Regular
    That lava tube looks very nice. Gotta google some more. Are they the same length as Vamo v5s?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Danyel Geelong likes this.

AVF Regular
    Top post champ👍👍
    Danyel Geelong likes this.

AVF Regular
    I have been looking for supplies of these older BVC coils, the ones with the small holes before they changed to cotton. I am happy to buy. No need to PIF so put a price on and I will take
    Last edited by Crisscross; 04-02-16 at 12:53 PM.
    shaneo likes this.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by MCYL View Post
    That lava tube looks very nice. Gotta google some more. Are they the same length as Vamo v5s?

Side by side....

Mods~ VamoV2(PIFed),V5(x3(2 PIFed, 1 Sold))*Istick 20(Dead),30(x2(Both PIFed)),50(Dead),40TC(x2(1 PIFed, 1 Sold))*Vapor Shark rDNA40(Sold), DNA200(Traded), Flask V2.1(Sold)*IPV D2(x2(1 Dead, 1 Sold)),4S*eVic VT(x2(1 Dead, 1 PIFed)),VTC(x6(2 PIFed)*Sigelei 150W*Smok X-Cube II(Sold)*YiHi SX Mini M Class.*Wismec DNA200(x3),RX200(Sold)*eLeaf Pico, Pico Squeeze(x4)*CoV Wraith*Mechs ~ Genuine Phenom The Beast PVF Edition*Stingray X(x2)*Nemesis(x3)*King*Le Petit Gros(x3)*Kato*Black Hawk*Abaddon

AVF Regular
    Nice! I gave a friend a Vamo with a Nautilius. He though it looked like the sonic screwdriver out of Doctor Who. Cool thing is he's a dentists, tall lanky mofo in his 50's.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Crisscross View Post
    I have been looking for supplies of these older BVC coils, the ones with the small holes before they changed to cotton. I am happy to buy. No need to PIF so out a price on and I will take
    XX you do so much for others, I refuse to accept a payment.

These will fit in an envelope so I can slow mail them if you just tell me where mail them to.

Or otherwise, if you want them faster just pay for parcel post of your choice.
    gtadmin, Nicaholic and Tyzer like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Danyel Geelong View Post
    XX you do so much for others, I refuse to accept a payment.

These will fit in an envelope so I can slow mail them if you just tell me where mail them to.

Or otherwise, if you want them faster just pay for parcel post of your choice.
    Wow that's really a wonderful gesture. I will pm and because they are for my stash there is absolutely no hurry. It's just really nice to find them.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

AVF Regular
    Ooooh, I know a single mum that wants to try vaping that the Lavatube v2 would be suitable for if MCYL passes on it! I've already got a spare 18659 charger i can lend her as well as the cubis tank I managed to win from HeavansGifts

-edit-
    Just realized the Vamo v5 also supports 18650 batteries so would also be an option, unsure if the cubis would work on it but I could probably get a T22 tank to pair it with
    Last edited by VapeGoat; 04-02-16 at 01:04 PM.
    Crisscross and Danyel Geelong like this.

AVF Regular
    Great post mate. Love seeing the love being spread!
    Crisscross and Danyel Geelong like this.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast