Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Spring Cleaning Sale

  1. #1
    Hak
    Hak is offline
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    117

    Spring Cleaning Sale

    I have these threads up but will be locking them and just combine it into this one thread so i can keep track of it easier.

    Photo is what i have i can sell as a lot or separate if anyone is interested. I would prefer the lot since it would be easier.


    1x - Temple RDA 30MM (BRAND NEW) - CLONE (Local Vendor in AUS)
    1x - Buddha RDA 30MM (BRAND NEW) - CLONE (From FT)
    1x - Crown Uwell BLACK (BRAND NEW) - Never been open
    1x - Mutank (Used has all spares that it came with when i bought (I never used this)
    1x - Gloiath V2 (Used has all spares that it came with from owner (I never used this)
    1x - Noisy Cricket (BRAND NEW) - Never been open
    1x - Pack of Ni200 Coils Pre Wrapped (will come included free with package)

    Looking for - $170 Including PP fees & express postage.

    Willing to sell seperate if i get a interest in most items. Alone











    Last edited by Hak; 11-02-16 at 10:52 PM.
    subohmies likes this.

  2. #2
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    mid north coast NSW
    Posts
    242
    Interested in noisy cricket if you willing to sell it separately

  3. #3
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    605
    Also what price for the crown?

    Sent from my D6653 using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Hak
    Hak is offline
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    117
    Quote Originally Posted by subohmies View Post
    Interested in noisy cricket if you willing to sell it separately
    I have one that i opened if you want it i can sell that, i only used once to test and never used again.

    Nothing wrong with it i fire'd it twice and thats it. Lmk if you want

    $40 including express

  5. #5
    Hak
    Hak is offline
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    117
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyzer View Post
    Also what price for the crown?

    Sent from my D6653 using Tapatalk
    $30 if i end up selling sep

  6. #6
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    mid north coast NSW
    Posts
    242
    Quote Originally Posted by Hak View Post
    I have one that i opened if you want it i can sell that, i only used once to test and never used again.

    Nothing wrong with it i fire'd it twice and thats it. Lmk if you want

    $40 including express
    VE selling it for $40 too
    steve.c likes this.

  7. #7
    Hak
    Hak is offline
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    117
    Quote Originally Posted by subohmies View Post
    VE selling it for $40 too
    I know lol but its out of stock i believe and has been for awhile.

    but i mean i didn't really even use this its piratically brand new. But if anything im am tryin to sell the pack rather than seperate as i know

    the cricket is already cheap so no point on resellin for $20 lol including.

  8. #8
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    mid north coast NSW
    Posts
    242
    Quote Originally Posted by Hak View Post
    I know lol but its out of stock i believe and has been for awhile.

    but i mean i didn't really even use this its piratically brand new. But if anything im am tryin to sell the pack rather than seperate as i know

    the cricket is already cheap so no point on resellin for $20 lol including.
    I'll pass on this one bro
    Thanks anyway
    Hak likes this.

  9. #9
    Hak
    Hak is offline
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    117
    Quote Originally Posted by subohmies View Post
    I'll pass on this one bro
    Thanks anyway
    nws thats why i wanted to avoid the separate part haha

  10. #10
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Melbourne VIC
    Posts
    1,183
    Intrested on the black uwell... how much posted?
    Hak likes this.

 

 
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.4
Copyright © 2020 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
All times are GMT +11. The time now is 10:17 AM.