Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: WTB Nextiny clone

  1. #1
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Springvale, Melbourne
    Posts
    857

    WTB Nextiny clone

    Looking to try with genesis once more time. As title i am looking for nextiny clone. If anyone have one laying around with no love. Hit me UP

    Thanks

    Nick

  2. #2
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Sydney (North shore)
    Posts
    231
    The genuine ones are freaking great. No idea re clones but you need high quality mesh. If you use garbage stuff you will have nothing but heartache and hate gennies..

    Highly recommend stealthvapes mesh. If u use high vg then 200 superfine is a must


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Fatman and Leesin like this.

  3. #3
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Springvale, Melbourne
    Posts
    857
    Quote Originally Posted by bn1986 View Post
    The genuine ones are freaking great. No idea re clones but you need high quality mesh. If you use garbage stuff you will have nothing but heartache and hate gennies..

    Highly recommend stealthvapes mesh. If u use high vg then 200 superfine is a must


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Where can i get my hand on some stealthvapes mesh mate ? Do i have to order them direct from UK ?

  4. #4
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Sydney (North shore)
    Posts
    231
    Unfortunately yeah, can't seemingly find good mesh here. Their wire is great too, so it's not a bad excuse to stock up.

    Zivipf mesh is also supposed to be good, from vapersbobbyshop.com



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Geelong
    Posts
    489
    I think I've got one at home somewhere around, out at the moment but I'll check tomorrow morning if you want.

    Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Melb
    Posts
    5,137
    How much juice does that thing hold looks like its only like 0.5mls worth

  7. #7
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Sydney (North shore)
    Posts
    231

    WTB Nextiny clone

    3.5ml as far as I can remember..

    Juice sits around the chamber too, not just beneath like most gennies


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #8
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Springvale, Melbourne
    Posts
    857
    Quote Originally Posted by Andyj View Post
    I think I've got one at home somewhere around, out at the moment but I'll check tomorrow morning if you want.

    Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
    that would be awesome mate. Cheers

  9. #9
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Springvale, Melbourne
    Posts
    857
    Quote Originally Posted by bn1986 View Post
    Unfortunately yeah, can't seemingly find good mesh here. Their wire is great too, so it's not a bad excuse to stock up.

    Zivipf mesh is also supposed to be good, from vapersbobbyshop.com



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Would you mind to spare some for me ? Really want to try before i put my coins to order oversea. Cheers Bn

  10. #10
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Sydney (North shore)
    Posts
    231
    I have some stuff I can send you.. Tbh your best bet is to find a genesis master to build it for you, I have my vaping Jedi locally (slippo74).. It's an art to build and I demolished a half a sheet getting s nextgen right, and I've owned them for 6+ months


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.4
Copyright © 2019 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
All times are GMT +11. The time now is 03:51 AM.