Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: For Sale - Aspire Nautilus full Size 5ml Tanks x 11

AVF Regular

For Sale - Aspire Nautilus full Size 5ml Tanks x 11

Up for sale are 11 full size Aspire Nautilus 5ml tanks.

All are in excellent condition and have been thoroughly cleaned in my Ultrasonic cleaner.

I've put brand new bottom seals on all of them (the original white/opaque ones were slightly discolored from ejuice). 4 have new white/opaque bottom seals and the other 7 have new black ones - see below for more info.

None of the original drip tips that came with them have ever been used as I've always used aftermarket black acrylic drip tips that I prefer over metal tips. I've put all the drip tips through my Ultrasonic cleaner as well anyway, just in case there was any machine oil left on them from the manufacturing process.

So there are:

- 4 with brand new white/opaque bottom seals in their original boxes each containing a beauty ring and a brand new unused spare pryex glass 5ml tank section - $18.50 each (I can put brand new Black bottom seals on these instead of the white/opaque ones if you'd prefer) 1x SOLD to johndec and the remaining 3 SOLD to Vape Vixen ALL WHITE SEAL NAUTS NOW SOLD.

- 5 with brand new black bottom seals in their original boxes each containing a beauty ring and a brand new unused spare pryex glass 5ml tank section - $18.50 each 1 SOLD to Vape Vixen , 1 SOLD TO JKL, 2 SOLD TO TODD, 1 SOLD TO JEPUNK - - ALL SOLD

- 2 with brand new black bottom seals in their original boxes containing a beauty ring but these 2 boxes don't come with a spare glass tank section - $15.50 each THESE 2 SOLD TO SOL Y SOMBRA

I'll wear the Paypal fees but you'll need to add $7.50 for standard post or $10.50 for express post.

Let me know how many and which ones you'd like and please keep interactions in the thread.

cheers
    Last edited by Nicaholic; 25-02-16 at 02:43 PM.

AVF Regular
    Is there any pics for them? Thx
    ~ JepunKô

AVF Regular
    Hey, could we call it an even $40 for the two without spare glass, express posted?
    Peace, YNWA
    Benj

'Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that.' - Bill Shankly

AVF Regular
    this is what they look like with the standard white/opaque seal Jepunk

and the ones with the black bottom seal have these on them instead of the white/opaque seal

although, you can put a range of colored seals on them if you really want to

AVF Regular
    You don't have any Nautilus coils for sale?

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Sol y Sombra View Post
    Hey, could we call it an even $40 for the two without spare glass, express posted?
    Sure, I don't think $1.50 is going to bankrupt me. PM incoming with PayPal deets Sol.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by mallee00 View Post
    You don't have any Nautilus coils for sale?
    No sorry Mallee, they all went with the Naut mini's I sold here recently.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicaholic View Post
    this is what they look like with the standard white/opaque seal Jepunk

and the ones with the black bottom seal have these on them instead of the white/opaque seal

although, you can put a range of colored seals on them if you really want to

Ok thanks Nic...

Would you mind holding 2 of with the black seals & spare tanks until tonight? I need to ask my brother if he wants this.

oh, do they have a coil on them?

thanks
    Last edited by JepunK; 19-02-16 at 01:53 PM.
    ~ JepunKô

AVF Regular
    No worries Jepunk I'll hold two with Black Seals for you and no they don't come with coils sorry.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicaholic View Post
    Sure, I don't think $1.50 is going to bankrupt me. PM incoming with PayPal deets Sol.
    Payment received Sol. I'll get those express posted out to you and PM you the tracking Number.

cheers

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast