Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree126Likes

Thread: Any kind souls have any PIF's

AVF Regular

Any kind souls have any PIF's

Hello all, I'll start by explaining the reason behind this. I recently found out one of my friends sons has been smoking and that has escalated to around a pack of smokes a day, he's only 18 and we all know how smoking affects the adolescents. Basically I'm wanting to help him out, help him quit the big dirties, but all my gear is more so towards rebuildables and he only needs something simple. So with that out there I'm looking to pick him up a cheapie, something simple like the iJust 2. Happy to pay postage, but at this stage can't afford to pay much more than the postage , makes it difficult. But I'm sure there's someone out there that has an iJust or similar collecting dust that they no longer need, it would be a massive help, thank you all and have a good Sunday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    nomoresmokes likes this.

AVF Regular
    Im probably a bit out of place, and I'm sorry to hear about the situation, but im sure with all the mods you've picked up you would be able to do SOMTHING for them, even if its to just get them through until they can help themselves?

Sent from my D6653 using Tapatalk
    Fatman, steve.c, Tara and 2 others like this.

Super Moderator
    Really? Just go to one of the B&Ms in Adelaide and pick something up for less than $50 ...
    giruvian, Fatman, BrianS and 6 others like this.
    Ignore the Super-moderator tag in my profile, I have resigned from that position but admin have not updated my profile as yet

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyzer View Post
    Im probably a bit out of place, and I'm sorry to hear about the situation, but im sure with all the mods you've picked up you would be able to do SOMTHING for them, even if its to just get them through until they can help themselves?

Sent from my D6653 using Tapatalk
    All my stuff is rebuildables or requires an 18650 in which I only have one haha it's not out of place it's pretty normal to expect so, originally I was going to hand over the Phemis but it requires the batteries, I do have more coming in the mail so if worst comes to worst I can do that, but the whole variable wattage thing could be seen as annoying to him, this would be his first ever vaporizer. I did have a Joyetech one mini lined up but never heard back :/ that was a couple of weeks back now :/

AVF Regular
    Ok take a deep breath.

Firstly have you talked to the lad and his parents about vaping. What are their views.
    It is my experience that if you don't engage the recipient then your efforts are wasted and in this case you run the risk of irritating your friends. If he is open to the idea of vaping then he needs to pick the style/look of gear. For a beginner VW is the simplest device you can get. Ecigs ike the ego one and the I just are geared to a specific tank and specific coil. With VW you set on 8/9 and just vape anything with a 510 connection. This is moot if the kid is not interested in vaping. You can only guide you can't do it for them.

Remember he is 18 with 18year old friends who may make it difficult to vape.
    Last edited by Crisscross; 28-02-16 at 03:13 PM.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

AVF Regular
    This ^^^

I was in the middle of phrasing something ... but Crisscross said it so much better
    giruvian, Crisscross and Midlife like this.

Limelight Freehand S/Custom Classic/StudioVape/PC Wood mods/VR Wood Mods/TMod/Reo/Floris Little Orca squonkers; Axiom hybrid; GP PAPS-X SS and Lux;PAPS Lux; GP Piccolo; Microstick; Gizmo; DRIFT M22; bOd Mecha
    Haku/Origen Little 16/Hadaly/Manta/Stumpy/Nectar/Derringer, Herons, Spheroids, Eviva, Sophias/SnP, MiniAtty, KFL+, Dripper Pro

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Crisscross View Post
    Ok take a deep breath.

Firstly have you talked to the lad and his parents about vaping. What are their views.
    It is my experience that if you don't engage the recipient then your efforts are wasted and in this case you run the risk of irritating your friends. If he is open to the idea of vaping then he needs to pick the style/look of gear. For a beginner VW is the simplest device you can get. Ecig a like the ego one and the I just are geared to a specific tank and specific coil. With VW you set on 8/9 and just vape anything with a 510 connection. This is moot if the kid is not interested in vaping. You can only guide you can't do it for them.

Remember he is 18 with 18year old friends who may make it difficult to vape.
    This is true XX, I just had a shower and whilst in there I was actually thinking about just asking him if his interested and hooking him up to AVF if he was to do the buying himself that way I can waste my last $8 on iced coffee to go with my coffee e-liquid :P but on a different note I do have a Pegasus mini coming in so if he wants that I'll hook him up with an 18650, and probably the Aqua clone to help him along. His mum thinks it's a great idea, she was originally going to buy my MVP 3.0 pro but I sold that a long time ago, but I'll see what I can do, that being said mods could probably close this one thanks all

Crisscross likes this.

rab
    AVF Regular
    Didn't take long for my 23 yr old son to ask me if he could have a go on my gear
    so i set up my spare cool fire with a aspire Triton tank on it
    he has not had a smoke for 10 days
    just got to put it out there and let them come around to vaping them selves
    he realised i have given my 50 a day cig habit to vaping

AVF Regular
    Wait, we're allowed to pimp/ask for pif now?

Attention: i never have money

Please send me free shinies...oh, okay you bastards, ill pay the damn postage.....
    CMB, Fatman, steve.c and 5 others like this.

Super Moderator
    Definitely ask the kid if he's interested. Plus if he can afford to smoke a pack a day, funding his own gear won't be a problem.
    Captain, CMB, Fatman and 7 others like this.
    Ingrid

Quote Originally Posted by rockmoose View Post
    Is Ingrid the only one who thinks my penis looks slightly vaginal?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast