AVF Regular

WTB: BV Silo Tank/s

Hey all,
    After a year of vaping, I have come to realise that while I enjoy dabbling with RTAs, RDAs and such, my favourite topper is the Beyond Vape Silo (full size). They just seem to have the perfect airflow, good capacity, they look great and I love all of the coils, especially the new triton mini coils.

Anyone have 1 or 2 they aren't using at the mo?

Cheers, Ben
    Peace, YNWA
    Benj

'Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that.' - Bill Shankly

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    I have a few, could possibly spare 1 or two, may I ask what RTA and rda's you have, and would a swap be on the cards at all?

AVF Regular
    Hey Low Key, funny I was just looking at your old post where you were selling a couple and got so frustrated that I'd only missed it by a month or two!
    At the moment, not a helluva lot... But I'm definitely open to some friendly trading.

- El Cabron clone
    - Veritas clone
    - Kayfun v4 clone
    - Lemo 2
    - Kanger Subtank Plus
    - Kayfun Lite clone (I think...)

I'll check when I get home though. Anything catching your eye?
    Peace, YNWA
    Benj

'Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that.' - Bill Shankly

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    I'd have to do a little research on them when I get home mate, I'm hanging out for a griffin tbh, but perhaps we could figure something out with what you have. After tonnes of flavour and clouds, nice deck to build on (velocity style preferred).
    Will get back to ya when I've Sussex out what you're offering, I can probably take the Lemo out already, I've had a couple already. Could fall back to the subtank plus, but ideally I'm looking at a dedicated RTA.

AVF Regular
    No worries, I'll check to see what parts of the subtank I still have, I think the OCCs are gone but the rest should all be there, spares and all.
    The best deck is probably on the El Cabron, but it's not a tank. It's built like a tank, but of the military variety. That thing chucks clouds, flavour is good and the juicewell is pretty deep.
    I'll make sure I haven't left anything out tonight and try to get some pics.
    Peace, YNWA
    Benj