Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 36
Like Tree71Likes

Thread: FS [NSW] various GENUINE

  1. #1
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    sydney
    Posts
    2,445

    FS [NSW] various GENUINE

    found some stuff in a cupboard today, getting no use ever here and I would like the pistol case back.
    would prefer newbs get the opportunity, but who am I to discriminate!?!

    $22.63 each - buyer pays postage. (buy more than one (or all of it) and only one lot of postage applies and a 13c discount on each item)



    L-R:
    Bluetongue mods hybrid #006 (has box, spares and I think a 510 adapter)
    Brass Nemesis #0711 (in pouch)
    Heavily customised Reo Grand LP (spare bottles, tubes, magnets, I think contacts too - whatever I can find is yours with it)
    Astro #675


    will ship any sales Thursday earliest (as I need to clean and polish and find boxes / spares n stuff)
    amount saved by not smoking: $lots
    amount spent on vaping: $not enough

  2. #2
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    5,740
    bargains

    23 bucks each? is that a typo?
    Tom Drake likes this.

  3. #3
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    5,740
    i'll take the reo for that if a newbie doesn't come along wanting it
    Fatman, vengaman and LimeB like this.

  4. #4
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    sydney
    Posts
    2,445
    Quote Originally Posted by DogMan View Post
    bargains

    23 bucks each? is that a typo?
    no typo - real prices for real gear. I am off to bed, will check in the AM - reo is yours unless you say otherwise
    DogMan likes this.
    amount saved by not smoking: $lots
    amount spent on vaping: $not enough

  5. #5
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    5,740
    Quote Originally Posted by vengaman View Post
    no typo - real prices for real gear. I am off to bed, will check in the AM - reo is yours unless you say otherwise
    great, thanks. Send your paypal when you wake up i guess

    thanks
    Fatman likes this.

  6. #6
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    301
    Please can I take the Brass Nemie

    How did you come up with 22.63?
    That is a sweet price
    lheamfrg, DogMan and hotdayum like this.

  7. #7
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    N.T.
    Posts
    2,255
    If you can wait til Thursday morning, I'll take the brass Nemi

    edit: too late nevermind
    vengaman likes this.

  8. #8
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Adelaide Region
    Posts
    191
    Quote Originally Posted by vengaman View Post
    found some stuff in a cupboard today, getting no use ever here and I would like the pistol case back.
    would prefer newbs get the opportunity, but who am I to discriminate!?!

    $22.63 each - buyer pays postage. (buy more than one (or all of it) and only one lot of postage applies and a 13c discount on each item)



    L-R:
    Bluetongue mods hybrid #006 (has box, spares and I think a 510 adapter)
    Brass Nemesis #0711 (in pouch)
    Heavily customised Reo Grand LP (spare bottles, tubes, magnets, I think contacts too - whatever I can find is yours with it)
    Astro #675


    will ship any sales Thursday earliest (as I need to clean and polish and find boxes / spares n stuff)
    You seem to be under selling yourself! But well done, great post, great guy! I'm looking at getting a different mod that will leave me broke but good luck on your sale! (Not that you'll need it at these prices!)


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    DogMan likes this.

  9. #9
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    301
    Quote Originally Posted by lheamfrg View Post
    If you can wait til Thursday morning, I'll take the brass Nemi

    edit: too late nevermind
    Hey I'll bow out and you take it Iheamfrg
    I've already got one - just grabbed this because of the price...
    Don't really need it (?)
    giruvian, lheamfrg, DogMan and 2 others like this.

  10. #10
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    915

    FS [NSW] various GENUINE

    Can I buy the hybrid? Never owned one or a mech mod but loving Genesis atties.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by MCYL; 09-03-16 at 03:02 AM.
    vengaman likes this.

 

 
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.4
Copyright © 2019 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
All times are GMT +11. The time now is 11:28 AM.