Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 40
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: FS & PIF: (SYD) Attys, mods and free stuff

  1. #1
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    sydney
    Posts
    390

    FS & PIF: (SYD) Attys, mods and free stuff

    Hi guys,

    A few things for sale that we dont use anymore.
    All authentic otherwise stated.
    Some PIF items also.
    Shipping: Regular $8.25 Express $10.50
    Pickup north shore Sydney is ok too.
    Prices ONO

    1x Joyetech Cubis Leakproof clearomizer with RBA
    Near new just tested out, hasnt even had 1 tank through it.
    Comes with 3 brand new coils and the RBA section
    SOLD to Hak



    1x Aspire Triton Mini Tank
    Silver in color, unused and in packaging.
    comes with 2 coils and 1 pack of 5 coils.
    Can also use the nautilus coils. Great MTL tank.
    $40



    1x Aromamizer RDTA Clone - tried out once, not really for me.
    1x SXK Wine Authentic RTA - comes with 2x spare glass tanks, very simple atomizer with great flavor
    both in near new condition.
    $30 for both



    1x authentic Wismec Skyladon mechanical mod
    Unused, looking for a good home.
    SOLD TO HOTDAYUM

    PIF free stuff with purchase:
    I got some of these courtesy of Mr XX so I shall return to someone who needs them.
    1x Typhoon mechanical mod clone - SOLD to Hak
    1x dual 18650 Nookie mechanical mod clone - TO HOTDAYUM
    1x unused in box Innokin MVP with clearo
    1x Evic Mini VTC leather case


    Last edited by idunnoman; 12-03-16 at 04:34 PM.
    giruvian likes this.

  2. #2
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    111
    I would love to try the typhoon or the nookie to have a play and happy to PIF again in a couple weeks. If you'd like some extra for it on top of shipping I'm cool with that. Give me a price as I have no idea. Whatever you're happy with bro

  3. #3
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Adelaide Region
    Posts
    191
    Hey mate, really keen on trying the nookie, if taintedhandz doesn't want it


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Adelaide Region
    Posts
    191
    Quote Originally Posted by hotdayum View Post
    Hey mate, really keen on trying the nookie, if taintedhandz doesn't want it


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Also the skyladon


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    276
    Quote Originally Posted by hotdayum View Post
    Also the skyladon


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    hotdayum your like a seagull on a chip with Pifs. The main reason for Pifs is to help people get started in vaping with some gear, not a free for all for you.
    Fatman, hank, Leesin and 7 others like this.

  6. #6
    LNB
    LNB is offline
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    4,208
    Quote Originally Posted by Hp88 View Post
    hotdayum your like a seagull on a chip with Pifs. The main reason for Pifs is to help people get started in vaping with some gear, not a free for all for you.
    Seagull on a chip that's some funny f*cking sh!t...
    steve.c and akef38 like this.

  7. #7
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Adelaide Region
    Posts
    191
    Quote Originally Posted by Hp88 View Post
    hotdayum your like a seagull on a chip with Pifs. The main reason for Pifs is to help people get started in vaping with some gear, not a free for all for you.
    So first of all, you literally know nothing about me. Second of all, your smart ass comment there came directly from a meme, get your own material. Third of all, making a purchase and including a PIF is different to just getting given stuff. On the contrary, EVERY other PIF item I've received besides the Tugboat RDA clone I received today is gone. I would also just like you to know that I currently only own a Mini volt and Mutation xs, and the tugboat. I have either pifed or sold everything else. So I guess you could say I'm starting, as I only have one mod. Although thank you for your input, it's been taken under advice, although I assure you that advice will most certainly be disregarded as your input seems useless at this stage, because of what I said earlier. 1) I'm basically starting out all over again and only have one mod that's very limited. 2) I've pifed on everything that I've had pifed to me. I will NOT be repeating myself again. If you still do not understand, continue to read this comment until it gets through your head. Now, I would like to make my purchase and PIF from @idunnoman and I would like to not hear back about this, let it be a sale/PIF thread and stop your 2 cents worth of pointless comment. Please and thank you.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Tom Drake and Sol y Sombra like this.

  8. #8
    LNB
    LNB is offline
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    4,208
    Quote Originally Posted by hotdayum View Post
    So first of all, you literally know nothing about me. Second of all, your smart ass comment there came directly from a meme, get your own material. Third of all, making a purchase and including a PIF is different to just getting given stuff. On the contrary, EVERY other PIF item I've received besides the Tugboat RDA clone I received today is gone. I would also just like you to know that I currently only own a Mini volt and Mutation xs, and the tugboat. I have either pifed or sold everything else. So I guess you could say I'm starting, as I only have one mod. Although thank you for your input, it's been taken under advice, although I assure you that advice will most certainly be disregarded as your input seems useless at this stage, because of what I said earlier. 1) I'm basically starting out all over again and only have one mod that's very limited. 2) I've pifed on everything that I've had pifed to me. I will NOT be repeating myself again. If you still do not understand, continue to read this comment until it gets through your head. Now, I would like to make my purchase and PIF from @idunnoman and I would like to not hear back about this, let it be a sale/PIF thread and stop your 2 cents worth of pointless comment. Please and thank you.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Stomp, akef38 and Hp88 like this.

  9. #9
    AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Carey Park, WA
    Posts
    45
    Happy to purchase the Aromamizer & SxK if no one wants them. I'll buy the Nookie or MVP if still available if no one wants them.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #10
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Victoria
    Posts
    478
    I'd like to buy the mvp, but if I have to make a purchase, ill get the cubis tank. Both will be going to a mate I'll be seeing tomorrow.
    Can you hold mate?

 

 
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.4
Copyright © 2019 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
All times are GMT +11. The time now is 10:51 PM.