Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: WTB If anyone has an RDA they can bear to part with

tel
    AVF Regular

WTB If anyone has an RDA they can bear to part with

Hi looking to buy an RDA, and wondering if anyone has one kicking around that they are not getting much use out of. It will get very well used, as it will be my DIY flavour taster and possibly used on a mech as a daily if I can get the hang of it.

I don't know much about them styles etc and would do a google on any that people propose, so no need to post pics, just the name and any thoughts you may have. Something idiot proof would be handy

Will pay postage, PP fees and of course the cost of the RDA.
    Thanks

Ummm... just going to be out for the next couple of hours, so apologies if i don't get back to anyone straight away

AVF Regular
    What kind of vaper are you? MTL? Cloud chaser?

Will help narrow down what might be suitable for you and get the attention of those with the appropriate gear.. TBH a lot of the local vendors have great RDA clones and auth for great prices. Local express shipping is very affordable unlike our international options. Some of those can outweigh the cost of the goods if you're just after one RDA. I would honestly start by listing how you like to Vape and perhaps you previous experiences to give the forum members an idea of what to suggest.

FYI a I'm loving my magma on my VTC Mini... It's a MTL style RDA with awesome flavor. One on my favorites out the small selection I've used so far.

AVF Regular
    I have a turbo clone and a mutation v4 clone I'll be looking to sell. Both have signs of wear I think as they have been used a few times.
    I will post pictures when I get home if needed.

tel
    AVF Regular
    Thanks tainted, basically not looking to cause clouds as such.. Generally like 1- 1.5 ohm coil builds and MTL.
    Have checked my local vendors and not much in stock and most of the variety tends to be overseas, but hoping to avoid a 2-3 week delivery time,however I take your points. So if this avenue doesn't prove successful I will look at other options.. Thanks

AVF Regular
    I've got a couple of eleaf lemo and lemo 2's not doing much. You're just around the corner. How about $10 for a lemo, 15 for a lemo 2

Gaffer Tape is like The Force - it has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together

Without specific approval, No one has permission to quote me outside of AVF

AVF Regular
    What kind of mech, 510 or hybrid. That will also be a determining factor mate.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

tel
    AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by trumpy955 View Post
    What kind of mech, 510 or hybrid. That will also be a determining factor mate.

Ahhh ok apologies i didn't realise.. tree of life clone, which would be a 510 yeah..

Sorry to all I probably haven't made this very easy, but thanks also as all the little bits are helping me out with understanding everything

AVF Regular
    Mate its all good. Just means you have to chose the right atty. No stress ☺ its just one of those questions that we need to dig deeper on. Most of my rdas are quite airy. So if we can establish your style and your needs , we can work out what is best.

AVF Regular
    Hi tel,
    I have a Tobh here that I can do for you if you are keen?
    Can also throw in some 30g wore and cotton if needed...
    [FS] - BF Radius, Velocity Mini, Tobh Clone, Free tips.

Nice easy build and can tighten airflow down too.

tel
    AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by trumpy955 View Post
    Mate its all good. Just means you have to chose the right atty. No stress ☺ its just one of those questions that we need to dig deeper on. Most of my rdas are quite airy. So if we can establish your style and your needs , we can work out what is best.

Thanks Trumpy, as above I tend to MTL, coils I like to stay around the 1ohm mark as I am not into sub ohming really. Tanks I don't like too airy, however as long as I can dial it down I am ok. I have an avocado and run that with a single coil, and either 1-2 breather holes depending on how I am feeling.
    The thing with RDA's is that I like the look of a lot of them, e.g. 13 HEAVENS 9 HELLS RDA, whether they are the right one I do not really know, but by god do I really want one..

Seddas & BatDan, I will have a look at the ones you have offered, thanks
    BatDan and trumpy955 like this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast