Like Tree9Likes
  • 1 Post By Filfa
  • 2 Post By gtadmin
  • 5 Post By gtadmin
  • 1 Post By gtadmin

Thread: PIF - Kangertech EVOD Clearo's

AVF Regular

PIF - Kangertech EVOD Clearo's

I have 14, assorted colours. All brand new, never opened still in their plastic wraps
    From memory I have 2x Silver, 2x Black, 2x Red, 2x Yellow, 2x Purple, 2x Green and 2x Blue

Kanger Site for reference as I am not at home to take a pic: Kanger E-vod clearomizer €“ KangerTech

Pay Postage and they're yours, I have 1 pack of SOCC coils to suit (Organic cotton, instead of the old silica wicks). Each tank has 1x Silica coil
    Last edited by Filfa; 25-03-16 at 01:23 PM.
    Tom Drake likes this.

Super Moderator
    Yes please mate (and thank you)

Written on 21st Century papyrus
    Crisscross and Tom Drake like this.
    Ignore the Super-moderator tag in my profile, I have resigned from that position but admin have not updated my profile as yet

AVF Regular
    Can't PM, shoot me through your address and I'll get them in the mail for you Tuesday

Super Moderator
    Sorry, my error. I have PM'd you my address, and can receive yours now too.

I set my 74yo female neighbour up the other day with the last of my EVODs (along with eGo 650mAh batteries - who said you need a subtank and a 100W mod to quit) and these will be PIF'd to her and others I have set up recently. She is using it with Subzero juice (supplied by another generous member)

Thank you very much
    Fatman, Tom Drake, DogMan and 2 others like this.
    Ignore the Super-moderator tag in my profile, I have resigned from that position but admin have not updated my profile as yet

Super Moderator
    Please PM me your PayPal address so I can forward you funds

Super Moderator
    These arrived a couple of days ago, firstly I had to wait for my neighbour to return home and then I had to go to Adelaide for a couple of days before I could give them to her ... but we got there For some reason, she absolutely loves the icky green ones

Despite my coaxing, Filfa flatly refused to accept any funds for the postage ... thank you very much for your most generous gesture, kudos
    Fatman likes this.