Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: FS Reo Grands VV GG penelope

AVF Regular

FS Reo Grands VV GG penelope

Just getting back into vaping, so selling off some old stuff so get some money together for a new setup.

1 have 2 x reogrand VV squonky units for sale, one I used and one i kept on the shelf. The condition on the (blue) used is used still a solid unit but does have surface scratches and many of the corners are without paint. also the paint is mostly gone in the catch cup area. solid unit ideal for people wanting to try squonking or as a daily unit.

the condition of the black and red unit is 9/10 has some paint scratched off bottom corner but it hardly even noticeable. really solid unit in good condition.

GG penelope unit with spares.
    Got this Penelope of a forum member a few years back, was pretty much my goto vape. it comes with a bag of spares and a collection of wick and wire (think some is no resistance) regret selling it but must go.

Lot 1 Blue Reogrand VV with random sqonking atty and drip tip. (as pictures) 1x spare parts (battery spring and juice bottle) sold

Lot 2 Black/Red Reogrand VV with better sqonking atty (atty is missing its grub screws )(as pictured) (if anybody had the name of this guy please) 1 x spares (battery spring and juice bottle) $140 posted

Lot 3 GG penelope with spares (o rings 2x ceramics (1 unused) wire and etc $120

None of the lots include postage, postage cost and options will be at the request of the buyer to be decided after auction.

Last edited by Hairy-mic; 04-04-16 at 07:53 PM. Reason: adding details of missing parts on atty
    Fatman likes this.

AVF Regular
    Interested in the Black/Red Reo, would you sell it without the atty as I already have BF atty's to suit.

Damian

AVF Regular
    i think that's a cyclone bf atty on the red black vv reo.

I'll take that if launching grabs the reo, if it's authentic.

AVF Regular
    cheers bk, looks like a cyclone indeed, I just picked one up s/hand for around $50 fyi

AVF Regular
    I will take the red and black package if the first 2 do not end up doing so.

AVF Regular
    Can i grab the blue reo vv please

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by launching_rs6 View Post
    Interested in the Black/Red Reo, would you sell it without the atty as I already have BF atty's to suit.

Damian
    mate as you were first to respond ill let you decide what you want to do, hadnt really taken the price of the attys into account was just selling them with the reos as they work. weather or not is is genuine, im not sure, i bought it off a forum member about 24 months ago its really good quality i would say that it could indeed be genuine anybody got any ideas on how to find out? didnt really want to mess about splitting up but if your only interested in the reo then i would still want 130 for it alone. as i said it is by far the best unit i had.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by bk_renesis View Post
    i think that's a cyclone bf atty on the red black vv reo.

I'll take that if launching grabs the reo, if it's authentic.
    mate if damo wants to split then ill take 25$ posted for the cyclone? atty weather or not its genuine im happy so send you close up pics,

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by yatesy88 View Post
    Can i grab the blue reo vv please

yes you may sir.

how much would i allow for postage? you want signed for?

AVF Regular
    Express please no sign which will be a extra $10.55 in the total

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast