Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Smok R80 TC mod & eleaf GS tank + coils

  1. #1
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    544

    (SOLD) Smok R80 TC mod & eleaf GS tank + coils

    I got my eye on something and need to sell off one of my mods
    I bought this as part of a kit from Vapoureyes not even a month ago, so AUS stock.
    I'm keeping the original tank but this sale includes:

    Smok R80 TC mod
    Eleaf GS tank
    4x 1.2ohm coils
    2x 0.15ni temp coils

    $70pp

    Pickup available around Liverpool

    .
    .
    Last edited by Hyper; 07-04-16 at 01:32 PM. Reason: sold

  2. #2
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Adelaide Region
    Posts
    191
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyper View Post
    I got my eye on something and need to sell off one of my mods
    I bought this as part of a kit from Vapoureyes not even a month ago, so AUS stock.
    I'm keeping the original tank but this sale includes:

    Smok R80 TC mod
    Eleaf GS tank
    4x 1.2ohm coils
    2x 0.15ni temp coils

    $70pp

    Pickup available around Liverpool

    .
    .
    Hey mate, would you consider separating?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    HX melbourne
    Posts
    75
    If you do seperate and hotdayum want the mod id be interested in the tank
    hotdayum likes this.

  4. #4
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    544
    I'd like to sell it together but I'll split if I get the same money.

  5. #5
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Adelaide Region
    Posts
    191
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyper View Post
    I'd like to sell it together but I'll split if I get the same money.
    What price would you do for the mod and what price for the tank for @BurnCity


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    544
    Quote Originally Posted by hotdayum View Post
    What price would you do for the mod and what price for the tank for @BurnCity


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I think you and burncity should work that out..
    I just want $70.
    trumpy955 and hotdayum like this.

  7. #7
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Adelaide Region
    Posts
    191
    Quote Originally Posted by BurnCity View Post
    If you do seperate and hotdayum want the mod id be interested in the tank
    Alright @BurnCity it's up to us to collaborate on this one what do you reckon?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    A tasty cloud
    Posts
    23
    I'll go the lot if still available

  9. #9
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    544
    Quote Originally Posted by serial.vapist View Post
    I'll go the lot if still available
    Yep still available

  10. #10
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    A tasty cloud
    Posts
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyper View Post
    Yep still available
    Just need it posted to 3805, can you pm me the details pls.

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.4
Copyright © 2019 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
All times are GMT +11. The time now is 05:53 AM.