Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree57Likes

Thread: [WA] Want to Borrow - Vape Juice, Will buy a bottle of wine or pay for inconvenience

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

Smile [WA] Want to Borrow - Vape Juice, Will buy a bottle of wine or pay for inconvenience

Hello everyone, I am new to the forum... I have been smoking on and off for a while and finally gave in to the e-cig and bought a Kangertech Subox start up kit.

I have gone through my juice already and placed an order online which wont arrive for the next 5 days or so.

As the title says I would like to borrow some juice - don't particularly care what flavor it is. I will, replace/refill the vial you got it from and buy a bottle of wine of give you some $ for the inconveniance.

I don't mind coming to you, I live west of the Perth CBDd.

Kind Regards,
    Andrew
    captdel likes this.

AVF Regular
    Good luck sure some one will help.. Vapeshopnz deliver in 2 working days(I find that even includes day you order if before 10am) with Dhl option next time you get stuck

AVF Regular
    Vendor is giving juice away in this thread

http://forums.aussievapers.com/vendo...tml#post770427
    "Go away and come back when you understand better." he said. He would not let me pass.

AVF Regular
    If you have your own nicotine you could just grab some VG or PG from chemist/health food shop and mix up some unflavoured.

Super Moderator
    of course the OP is asking for no nicotine juice or else he would be a very naughty boy and liable to banning as per
    Juice Sales and Juice Requests
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatman View Post
    of course the OP is asking for no nicotine juice or else he would be a very naughty boy and liable to banning as per
    Juice Sales and Juice Requests
    But is it still naughty if it's given away for free or borrowed?
    There has to be some way around the ban of selling nicotine in Australia.
    Surely if you gave it to someone to hold on to for a while or something it would be ok?

AVF Regular
    You're missing the point nomoresmokes. It's not the legality of giving someone juice that is the reason for the rule, it's there to avoid the classies becoming a trading post for nicotine and bringing the heat down on the forum
    giruvian, gtadmin, Fatman and 3 others like this.
    "Go away and come back when you understand better." he said. He would not let me pass.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by nomoresmokes View Post
    Surely if you gave it to someone to hold on to for a while or something it would be ok?
    This reminds me of every episode of Law and Order ever. "I was just holding onto these drugs/guns/Eastern European ladies for a friend, honest!".
    Captain, giruvian, Fatman and 2 others like this.

AVF Regular
    This is another reason new members shouldn't be posting on the classies. They've got no idea and make stupid requests like this, which is against tbe rules. He obviously wants stuff with nic in it. 0 posts and hes asking for stuff. No hello or anything. Zero respect for the forum imo.
    Northerner and trumpy955 like this.

AVF Regular
    Is clemo coming back ?

Where abouts in WA are you clemo ?

Do you work for the WA health dept, police or a government agency ?

If i knew where you were i may having been willing to help someone trying to quit the smokes with some e liquid but AVF would like to get to know you first.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast