Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: FS or Trade: White eVic VTC Mini and Toptank Mini combo

AVF Regular

FS or Trade: White eVic VTC Mini and Toptank Mini combo

Hi folks,

I have a white eVic VTC mini and White Kanger Toptank mini that are looking for new homes. They're both less than two months old, and come in original packaging with all spares included (including original coils and RBA head, which have never been used).

The eVic has one tiny chip on the top corner, and a few little chips around the bottom edges, which are hardly noticeable. I can't really get it to show up in the photos I took, but mentioned for full disclosure. The Toptank Mini is in as new condition and had only had two tanks through it.

Asking $60 for this little kit, plus postage of your choosing and PP fees. Will consider trades if you have something exciting for me! SOLD to DateVape

(I think the price is reasonable but if you don't please let me know and tell me why).
    Last edited by muscovyduckling; 13-04-16 at 11:06 PM.
    shaneo and hotdayum like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by muscovyduckling View Post
    Hi folks,

I have a white eVic VTC mini and White Kanger Toptank mini that are looking for new homes. They're both less than two months old, and come in original packaging with all spares included (including original coils and RBA head, which have never been used).

The eVic has a few minuscule paint chips around the bottom edge, and one tiny chip on the top corner, which are hardly noticeable. I can't really get them to show up in the photos I took, but mentioned for full disclosure. The Toptank Mini is in as new condition and had only had two tanks through it.

Asking $65 for this little kit, plus postage of your choosing and PP fees, or pickup in Belgrave South or Burwood East can be arranged. Will consider trades if you have something exciting for me!

(I think the price is reasonable but if you don't please let me know and tell me why).
    Your going to get busted for not having your location in your profile...............................The profile police wont accept just outside as a location but if you are why dont you come in out of the cold and have a drink

AVF Regular
    Ok I retract that last post as I now see you are just outside Melbourne.

Sorry

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Midlife View Post
    Your going to get busted for not having your location in your profile...............................The profile police wont accept just outside as a location but if you are why dont you come in out of the cold and have a drink
    Best post ever.
    Midlife likes this.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Midlife View Post
    Ok I retract that last post as I now see you are just outside Melbourne.

Sorry
    Annnnnd Dag of the month goes to.....................
    Midlife and muscovyduckling like this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Ill take it pm your details
    Jono83 likes this.

Hi mate, i am new not sure how this all works with pm and that, i have a smok 180w mod for trade,live in Melbourne also am happy to meet to swap/buy tommorow??
    Last edited by Dave L; 08-04-16 at 10:22 PM.
    muscovyduckling likes this.

AVF Regular
    Hi Dave The Xcube is not really for me, but thanks for the offer! Happy to do a straight sale, but I work weekends so the earliest I could meet would be Tuesday at 1pm in Burwood East, or 6.30pm Thursday in Burwood East. Otherwise I can post it out to you Monday morning. Let me know if any of that works for you

No prob, ill pm you Tuesday is fine
    muscovyduckling likes this.

AVF Regular
    Coolies I'll shooting you a PM and we'll organise it!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast