Like Tree5Likes
  • 3 Post By D13S3L
  • 2 Post By fabricator4

Thread: WTB - Juices

WTB - Juices

I am keen to buy any juices that people may have that are excess to their requirements, but not those flavours so bad that they left you retching!

Im hoping to find some new flavour inspirations on the cheap as i seem to be losing the intensity of flavour that i used to experience.

AVF Regular
    FYI
    With this in mind, the only juices that are going to be permitted to be sold on AVF are unmixed Aussie Doublers. Anything else most likely involves nicotine and therefore will not be allowed - with no exceptions. It won't matter if you've been here 3 days or 3 years - the 48 hr ban followed by a permaban for a second offence will be applied. You'll receive a reputation comment regarding the ban, which will stay on your profile (as only mods or the user can see them), so it will be very black and white to see who has already been warned for their first offence.
    It's the top post in this sub forum

AVF Regular
    I've got a 2L bottle of OJ and half a 2L bottle of breakfast juice I could offer. I do enjoy the breakie juice but the OJ isn't that yummy sweet one and more so the bitter tasting crap you end up with from maccas.
    Alternatively check out isle 3 at your nearest woolies. They have a great range.
    Dark, Hoofprint and reneh85 like this.
    -Last Analogue-
    Thursday 24-04-2014 @ 4:00pm

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Holmesy View Post
    FYI
    With this in mind, the only juices that are going to be permitted to be sold on AVF are unmixed Aussie Doublers. Anything else most likely involves nicotine and therefore will not be allowed - with no exceptions. It won't matter if you've been here 3 days or 3 years - the 48 hr ban followed by a permaban for a second offence will be applied. You'll receive a reputation comment regarding the ban, which will stay on your profile (as only mods or the user can see them), so it will be very black and white to see who has already been warned for their first offence.
    It's the top post in this sub forum
    Hey Holmesy, what about concentrates and superconcs? None of them contain nic, but aren't doublers per se.
    Just curious, I've bought them from here before, but now I'm wondering if I've been all rebellious n such.
    Cheers and good luck to the OP in your search for flavour-heaven
    Peace, YNWA
    Benj

'Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that.' - Bill Shankly

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Sol y Sombra View Post
    Hey Holmesy, what about concentrates and superconcs? None of them contain nic, but aren't doublers per se.
    Just curious, I've bought them from here before, but now I'm wondering if I've been all rebellious n such.
    Cheers and good luck to the OP in your search for flavour-heaven
    No they're fine to be sold/traded as they're not really juices per se. You can't really vape a concentrate or super concentrate straight out of the bottle.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Littleraf View Post
    No they're fine to be sold/traded as they're not really juices per se. You can't really vape a concentrate or super concentrate straight out of the bottle.
    Yeah I figured as much, just wanted to be crystal Thanks Raf
    Peace, YNWA
    Benj

'Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that.' - Bill Shankly

AVF Regular
    Should it state that nic sales are forbidden in the description for this section on the list of sections? At the moment it states:

Got a juice you dont like? Throwing out your old vaping device or want to trade up? This is the place for you. No commercial trading to take place in this forum.
    I suggest (and I'm just trying to be helpful here)
    Throwing out your old vaping device or want to trade up? This is the place for you. No commercial trading to take place in this forum. Juice/doubler/concentrate trade/sale is OK but it must not contain nicotine, see the rules
    Yeah, a bit wordy I know. I know new members should read the rules before posting, but we all know that some will not. The description as it stands now seems to invite juice sales with no warning about the consequences of trading nic juice.

Edit, Oh and I meant to post that on the sticky thread, not the OP's thread, sorry 'bout that...
    Last edited by fabricator4; 15-04-16 at 11:58 AM. Reason: Ooopsy
    Stomp and Gresh11 like this.
    Chris: Tobacco free since 17:00 15th March 2013.