Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: WTT Lost Vape eSquare dna40 ++

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

WTT Lost Vape eSquare dna40 ++

Hi AVF

Long time lurker, first time poster here.

Looking for fun trade, although open to sale or combination of trade and sale.

To trade i have:
    eSquare dna40 (hardly used, bought from VE ($165)2.5 months ago to try TC, went through probably 5 GM-fulls on it )
    black GM V1(bought from VE ($32)same time, only used on eSquare, all spares unused, 1of 2 drip tips lost)
    wire as per photos ( a couple of Ti builds, so lets say 9.5m each, Ni is unused, bought for $6(?) each)

To trade for i will:

not really interested in new atties, expromisezs are the only ones i use these days. Maybe Flashy...or bits for expromizer.
    batts, charger, juice, interesting drip tips, mech mods (prefer box), etc..anything you feel is equal value

The best offer will get this blast from the past as a bonus:
    (I think it was us$150 inc.shipping at a time (4years ago, used once, batts must be fossilised by now)

Have fun!
    Last edited by M***; 16-04-16 at 02:31 AM.

Super Moderator
    Hi M

It might help your trade is you put up the original cost of your gear. Then people will know what kind of value they have to match

Just a thought. And hello to another Townsvillian
    Gresh11 and akef38 like this.
    Ingrid

Quote Originally Posted by rockmoose View Post
    Is Ingrid the only one who thinks my penis looks slightly vaginal?

I have an xcube2 180w mod!??

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk
    Jono83 likes this.

AVF Regular
    expromiser? as in the atty? I have 1 unused with the glass tank....not sure what version, i think its the 2nd or 3rd version. Also in terms of dollars worth, i have a heap of unused atties and tube mods. Lol.

Can't we all be friends?
    Just for the record, MFLB was never marketed as drug paraphernalia (duh!) but as a device for 'healthier way of smoking', an early form of vaporiser. In saying that, whoever designed it must have been on drugs ) And these days it is probably more of sentimetal value than anything else. You don't need to have a degree in Applied Science to realize that say AVP is a much better platform, if you are inclined this way of course.
    Anyway, controversy was certainly not intended. Mods, please feel free to edit the initial post if any rules are broken.
    Tom Drake and mallee00 like this.

Thanks giruvian, good point, fixed.
    And hello to you too
    giruvian likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by M*** View Post
    Can't we all be friends?
    Just for the record, MFLB was never marketed as drug paraphernalia (duh!) but as a device for 'healthier way of smoking', an early form of vaporiser. In saying that, whoever designed it must have been on drugs ) And these days it is probably more of sentimetal value than anything else. You don't need to have a degree in Applied Science to realize that say AVP is a much better platform, if you are inclined this way of course.
    Anyway, controversy was certainly not intended. Mods, please feel free to edit the initial post if any rules are broken.
    Heya M***, sorry to seem like a bit of a psycho on your first foray into AVF. I and we of AVF can be a funny old bunch sometimes, plus it's Friday night. Please have a look at what I offer for trade. All the mods know me and will declare that I am a worthy trading partner. I have had multiple sales on this forum and always happy customers.
    Cheers mate, I am a very sentimental type!
    Tom Drake likes this.
    LIVE AND LET VAPE
    POWER TO THE P.V.
    OFF THE SMOKES FOREVER

Quote Originally Posted by Dave L View Post
    I have an xcube2 180w mod!??

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk
    Good mod but not after regulated devices of any kind.

Quote Originally Posted by Gresh11 View Post
    Heya M***, sorry to seem like a bit of a psycho on your first foray into AVF. I and we of AVF can be a funny old bunch sometimes, plus it's Friday night. Please have a look at what I offer for trade. All the mods know me and will declare that I am a worthy trading partner. I have had multiple sales on this forum and always happy customers.
    Cheers mate, I am a very sentimental type!
    Daaaaamn, i am so tempted! Authentic, i trust, condition?
    i don't need any more atties, i don't need any more atties, i don't need...

All good.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by M*** View Post
    Daaaaamn, i am so tempted! Authentic, i trust, condition?
    i don't need any more atties, i don't need any more atties, i don't need...

All good.
    I thought you said you wanted expromizer stuff. I will give you a schmick condition totally genuine(like all my gear) rose with stumpy kit for just the MFLB. Bonus is I will have the whole weekend to make up the components of all the parts so that I can send you the best bits possible and the spares that came with the original. If the condition is less than 9/10 I will let you know and we can re-evaluate our deal. You will not be disappointed!!
    LIVE AND LET VAPE
    POWER TO THE P.V.
    OFF THE SMOKES FOREVER

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast