Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Various Tanks and RTAs

AVF Regular

Various Tanks and RTAs

Being a confirmed sufferer of shinyitis, I am clearing out my vaping cabinet of items that I have bought, tried and laid aside. I need to make space for the new batch RTAs incoming. I'm just keeping my RDAs, Crown, TFV4 and Super Mini which I keep in rotation. Oh, and also keeping my Atlantis tank as a reserve for loans to people I am trying to convert from the stinkies.

Conditions:
    • Pick up available from Parliament Station M-F 7AM-3PM or Point Cook
    • Express Post, add $10 or Regular Parcel, add $8
    • I’ll wear the Paypal fee
    • All items are authentic

Items for sale (additional description available in the photo caption):
    1. Sold to SoulSymphony Geekvape 521 TAB (18650 battery not included) $25
    2. sale withdrawn UD Goblin Mini version 1 (colour: silver) $10
    3. sale withdrawn UD Goliath RTA v1 (colour: silver) $10
    4. sale withdrawn Innokin iSub Apex with 5 pcs 0.5Ω coils (colour: silver) $20
    5. Sold to Jono83 Black OBS Crius version 3 (Velocity posts) (colour: black) $25
    6. Sold to SoulSymphony Smok TFV4 full kit w/ TF-R1 RBA + TF-R2 RBA + TF-STC2 0.25 Ω SS dual coil + TF-S6 0.4Ω sextuple coil (colour: silver) $30
    7. Sold to Jono83 Smok TFV4 Mini (box is for TFV4 full size not the Mini) + TF-R2 RBA +, TF-STC2 0.25Ω SS dual coil + TF-S6 0.4Ω sextuple coil (colour: black) $25
    8. sale withdrawn CCI Triforce tank + upgrade kit + 4 pcs Ni200 0.1Ω coils + 4 pcs Kanthal 0.5Ω coils (colour: black) $35
    9. Sold to Kais246 Aspire Triton 2 + 4 pcs Kanthal 1.8Ω coils (colour: silver) $25
    10. sale withdrawn Geekvape Griffin RTA (colour: silver) $30

Bought this from FT on 16/03/2016 as my Coil Master 521 was in the shop for repairs. It's been fixed and there's no reason for me to keep 2 521's as I don't use them that much anyway.

Version 1 of the celebration Goblin Mini series. This looks sick on top of my eVic VTC Mini. Low profile great looks and great flavour. Juice top up is through a bottom screw. You need a screwdriver to fill this up.

My first RTA which opened my eyes to the convenience of RTAs and the wonders of Clapton coils (it was a tight fit). I kept it for sentimental reasons but it's just gathering dust which is why it's here for sale.

Got this from Trumpy about a month ago in exchange for a Uwell Crown. Top air flow isn't my thing.

Oh yeah, I loved this tank. Compact but easy to build on with Velocity posts. I was able to fit in a 7-wrap fused clapton here.

I loved the TFV4 so much, I bought 3 of them and 5 TF-R2s but vaping moves on so I'll just be keeping one TFV4 with me.

I loved the TFV4 original, the Mini - not so much. For me, the flavour wasn't as good as the original. This is NOT the kit. Just the tank, the 2 coils mentioned and a TF-R2 RBA head. The box I will be putting it in is the box for the original full size. For some reason (well, the reason is stupid me), I sent the Mini box and accessories when I sold one TFV4 about 1 or 2 months ago. So, no spare top gasket, no spare o-rings for this one.

I have a hard time letting this go. Bought from VE for $49.95 (tank) + $24.95 (upgrade kit) + $49.90 (coils) on 1/12/2015. Only used it for about a total of 3 tanks. It’s too airy though it really produces massive clouds. If I fill the tank completely, it leaks so I just fill up halfway up as the leak seems to come from the join between the coil and the chimney. I have not tried replacing the silicon o-ring at that point, though.

Tank includes:
    • CCI Triforce SubOhm tank
    • Delrin Wide Bore Top Cap
    • O-rings

Upgrade kit includes:
    • SS top cap with AFC
    • Dripper Cap (converts tank to RDA w/ bottom airflow

RTA deck
    Spare coils:
    4 unused Ni200 0.1 ohm coils + 1 used coil which I used for about a quarter tank of fruit e-juice
    4 unused Kanthal 0.5 ohm coils

Aspire Triton 2. The Aspire Atlantis was my first tank. Aspire makes great tanks. The Triton continues the legend.

You've seen one Griffin, you've seen them all. Oh, the Griffin I'm selling is the Griffin RTA by GeekVape, not the one pictured above.
    Last edited by jobics; 07-05-16 at 04:32 PM.

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    I'll take smok mini and obs crisis will u do $55 inc express for both

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Jono83 View Post
    I'll take smok mini and obs crisis will u do $55 inc express for both

Since you asked so nicely :-) and as a buena mano, yep, they're yours. PM incoming. If I receive payment today, I'll send them out tomorrow.
    Jono83 likes this.

Jobics anychance you know if the aspire would work with my istick50w? Im currently using 1.8 coils on my naut mini so im guessing it would go ok? I am just up the rd from you so pickup would be cool

AVF Regular
    I'll take the 521 pls.

Payment sent

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by BurnCity View Post
    Jobics anychance you know if the aspire would work with my istick50w? Im currently using 1.8 coils on my naut mini so im guessing it would go ok? I am just up the rd from you so pickup would be cool
    No reason why it shouldn't. The iStick 50W can handle from 0.2 up to 5.0 ohms so 1.8 ohms shouldn't be a problem.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by ermoon2 View Post
    I'll take the 521 pls.
    Incoming PM

Quote Originally Posted by Jono83 View Post
    Payment sent

Payment received. Will PM tracking.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by jobics View Post
    Incoming PM
    Sorry Jobics, my own shiny-itis flared up and I've since looked in my vape cabinet and been 'momentarily' cured.
    I just don't 'need' one as I build on an Rx. Gonna have to retract my offer to buy. Sorry for the run around .

ill take the smok full kit and tab, pm me for deets, ill do express post

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast