Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree126Likes

Thread: [fs] epm 18490

AVF Regular

[fs] epm 18490

As you may know, I've turned into a mech person. I adore this EPM - so comfy in the hand. But it's just not getting the use.

It has a new battery pack (twin 18490s) - purchased a month ago and with only one partial recharge. As can be seen in the first pic, there is a tiny dent. Otherwise, condition is good used, with some fine scratches but nothing major.

I used this a lot when first purchased, but it has had almost no usage at all in the last year.

Original accessories included (charger, car charger, and two very fancy screw drivers).

Looking for $65 including postage and paypal fees.

SOLD to Fatman

For those unfamiliar with the EPM: EPM VW-18490 and VW-18650 s/s mods and accessories where there's a link to the manual.

AUSTRALIAN MADE VW-18490 and VW-18650 V2 The EPM VW-18490 and VW-18650 V2 is a high voltage, handcrafted stainless steel, variable wattage power source, which consists of a twin 3.7volt replaceable battery pack. The mod delivers between 6-34 watts of power with a .6 ohm and 12 amp cut-off point.

Last edited by btobw; 19-04-16 at 12:32 PM. Reason: sold
    giruvian, Crisscross and Fatman like this.

Limelight Freehand S/Custom Classic/StudioVape/PC Wood mods/VR Wood Mods/TMod/Reo/Floris Little Orca squonkers; Axiom hybrid; GP PAPS-X SS and Lux;PAPS Lux; GP Piccolo; Microstick; Gizmo; DRIFT M22; bOd Mecha
    Haku/Origen Little 16/Hadaly/Manta/Stumpy/Nectar/Derringer, Herons, Spheroids, Eviva, Sophias/SnP, MiniAtty, KFL+, Dripper Pro

Super Moderator
    Bargain of the day with fresh battery pack fitted !
    GLWS ( I want it but I am being good and denying my urges)
    btobw likes this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

Super Moderator
    These mods feel great in the hand. Very solid performers too. And the charge time is absolutely unbelievably fast.
    Fatman and btobw like this.
    Ingrid

Quote Originally Posted by rockmoose View Post
    Is Ingrid the only one who thinks my penis looks slightly vaginal?

AVF Regular
    Fresh battery pack, Fatman - you can't let that go to waste!!! You know you want it (along with a dozen other things currently for sale).

That's actually why I've put it up for sale ... couldn't bear the thought of the fresh batteries sitting there.
    giruvian, Fatman and trumpy955 like this.

Limelight Freehand S/Custom Classic/StudioVape/PC Wood mods/VR Wood Mods/TMod/Reo/Floris Little Orca squonkers; Axiom hybrid; GP PAPS-X SS and Lux;PAPS Lux; GP Piccolo; Microstick; Gizmo; DRIFT M22; bOd Mecha
    Haku/Origen Little 16/Hadaly/Manta/Stumpy/Nectar/Derringer, Herons, Spheroids, Eviva, Sophias/SnP, MiniAtty, KFL+, Dripper Pro

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatman View Post
    Bargain of the day with fresh battery pack fitted !
    GLWS ( I want it but I am being good and denying my urges)
    As was pointed out recently in another for sale post they are also famous for being my favourite mod # VapeFatFamous

@btobw ... currently thinking about hitting Eric up for replacement pack in my 490 and a refurb on my big boy #toomuchcashout
    Last edited by Fatman; 17-04-16 at 07:50 PM.
    btobw likes this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

AVF Regular
    You could always make me an offer I can even wait for payment.
    Fatman likes this.

Super Moderator
    You always turn down my advances

( but sadly vape relatedly .. I am downsizing myself .. please dont die of shock )

So best to share the EPM love to someone new ( sigh )
    btobw and trumpy955 like this.

AVF Regular
    That made me LOL

A lot of people seem to be downsizing at the moment! My plan is actually to clean and store some of my mods. Then, when I get an urge for something new (apart from the 5 drip tips I've just bought from wedgtail), I can open my secret store of beautiful mods and get out something "new". It's rather nice to no longer feel the need to buy the latest and greatest. I hope it lasts for a while at least.
    giruvian, Fatman and akef38 like this.

AVF Regular
    Tell you who else swears by them...disley

The first day i met him he had one with him, one of the first mods i ever saw
    Fatman and btobw like this.
    Stylemessiah: Prince of all things small and whispery. Abhorrer of shoutiness. Shunner of all vigorousities.

Pushing back against the vendor wall, one damn stupid post at a time...

Not on as many ignore lists as you think....

Handy shopping links:
    Mods With Issues (Often On Discounted Flash Sale) Last Updated 13/10/17

AVF Regular
    So many beautiful mods.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast