Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree170Likes

Thread: OOH AHH Bargain time! dual18650 EPM for stoopidly good price !

Super Moderator

OOH AHH Bargain time! dual18650 EPM for stoopidly good price !

Ok those who have been around for a while Know I love my EPM's.
    A great custom Mod handcrafted by Ericace in Melb .

Due to a fantastic "Solid" done to me by btobw when selling her smaller 18490 EPM today ... I am going to pass on the love!
    http://forums.aussievapers.com/sale-...m-18490-a.html[fs]-epm-18490 <-- what a treasure !

So I am putting up for offer my well loved 18650 V1 EPM for exactly the same deal Di gave me ( and that was a ripper!!!! of a deal)
    Now my 18650 is a bit older , and could probably do with a battery refresh in the next 12 months or so but its still working just fine and holds a charge well,
    I was thinking of doing it myself sometime in the next 6 months .. it doesn't demand it and is still strong , but its a few years old now and it was a maintenance thing rather than a HAVE to do thing

Also if an atty is on a bit tight it might spin the 510 outer when you go to remove it .. again not a biggie , but full disclosure ... this can be fixed easy enough as I am sure it just needs retorquing from inside ... something Eric can do , or you can do yourself if you fit the pack yourself... I was letting it ride until the battery swap out. It has a few light scratches , nothing bad that cant be taken out with some scotchbrite if you are so inclined to do so ...

Now don't let this bit of full disclosure put you off... its still a rock solid mod! and will come with both the car charger and wallcharger ... these are great cos it takes less than an hour to charge!!

Now for the Fatman twist ... if there is interest from more than one person , I reckon we let it go for a few days and ANYONE can express a SOLID intent to buy ... then we will do a draw for who gets the right to purchase it !

So for once the classies arent the quick or the dead and anyone can have a chance to own it

I am ONLY doing this because of the great generosity and deal shown to me .. and want to pass the feeling along to another member of the community .

Price is .... $65 ...Posted.... what I paid Di for hers !
    and thats at least half price of what it is worth! ( I never would have sold it for this price if it was a "forced " sale)
    I win ... and YOU win ... thanks to btobw !!!

Its the big one on the right ... smaller one and "Artisan Budgie" (Misk'i ) not for sale !

Its a solid mod ... form an orderly cue for this once in a lifetime offer

Please only put a dibs on it if you are fully prepared to follow thru with payment if you are drawn ( providing interest gained from more than one )

edit oops forgot to add its a V1 18650 EPM ...

edit 2 .. linky to instructions and specs https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B1Uk...U1LXFXdDA/edit

Draw
    1. sc_rufctr
    2. rotten
    3.Launching_rs6
    4.D3AB
    5.Jneffekt
    6. Merexy
    7. 81Cep
    8. MCYL
    9. Hairy Mic
    Last edited by Fatman; 25-04-16 at 07:16 PM.
    Robray, giruvian, gtadmin and 18 others like this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

AVF Regular
    Great piece of kit, smooooooth vape, solid device with a never ending fast charging battery.

already got one though.
    Fatman likes this.

Gaffer Tape is like The Force - it has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together

Without specific approval, No one has permission to quote me outside of AVF

AVF Regular
    Wow twice. I love mine. What a brilliant mod.
    Fatman likes this.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

AVF Regular
    Very generous FM. As above, if I didn't already own 3 EPMs I'd be all over this.
    Fatman and btobw like this.
    Just get an EPM.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Altered1 View Post
    Great piece of kit, smooooooth vape, solid device with a never ending fast charging battery.

already got one though.
    Hey $65 for a backup is a good deal

Quote Originally Posted by Adam View Post
    Very generous FM. As above, if I didn't already own 3 EPMs I'd be all over this.
    Didn't you know odd numbers are the devils work ? Save your soul and round it up to 4?
    Adam likes this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

AVF Regular
    I know nothing about the mod but that's a brilliant looking parrot
    Fatman likes this.

Super Moderator
    Shes a bit bigger now ( and more coloured ) she was only a few months old in that photo

Shes Mah Baby

( a Yellow Sided GreenCheek Conure ...South American New world Parrot same family as Macaws , but born here in Aus )

More recent pic

Last edited by Fatman; 18-04-16 at 08:50 PM.
    DogMan, akef38, sc_rufctr and 3 others like this.

AVF Regular
    Ill pass on the EPM, but I really want the Protank.

AVF Regular
    $65 posted is a bargain. Please include me in the draw Fatman!
    Fatman and Gresh11 like this.
    Peter

My last cigarette... 3rd April 2014

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by sc_rufctr View Post
    $65 posted is a bargain. Please include me in the draw Fatman!
    Yer in baby!!

And Mallee for you I will throw in a protank at the asking price + $5 (and your soul!!! )
    Gresh11 and sc_rufctr like this.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast