Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree175Likes

Thread: (OZ WIDE) The "i cant have anything nice, but maybe you can" competition

AVF Regular

(OZ WIDE) The "i cant have anything nice, but maybe you can" competition

The “I cant have nice things, but maybe you can” pif competition hopes to achieve two goals

1. Rid me of my guilt that I, by bumping the thread, or by telepathic influence, caused a member to drop their price by a factor of on a mod recently. The member has timestamps that they say proves they were going to do it anyway, but I still have my doubts as I once managed to coax a dog into eating a worm tablet from 160klms away with one word down a telephone line. I do not know the bounds of my own power people.
    2. Rid me of the funk ive fallen into since trying to find a 2nd tank for my vaperversary, which was few weeks ago. Ive had 2 non starters and im redirecting my efforts to do something for someone else as usually when I do something for someone else, it turns out well.

The prize:

Either (equal value) -

A) An Innokin Endura T18 Kit, with 10 extra coils. With 2 coils in the kit itself, and with ideal conditions changing coils every 2 weeks (depending on juice), that’s 6 months of fuss free vaping right there (sans juice of course). The T-18 in your choice of colours – Stainless Steel/Black/Cyan or Pink. Yes, Pink.

OR

B) A gift voucher/store credit purchased by me to the tune of $65 at your preferred fine vape emporium in Australia, going towards your own wishlist

Edit: Goes without saying that if you choose B and the value of the item(s) you nominate doesnt use up the full $65, you get to blow it on other, non-specified items of your choice

The Conditions:

So the conditions of entry are simple (so I even I can understand them)

• You must have 100 posts or less, its an arbitrary figure I pulled from the air, but seems reasonable enough to include the target audience, new to newish vapers
    • Select A) or B) as above

If A) Simply write A

If B) List what you’d put the gift voucher/store credit towards and why. Also don’t forget to prefix it with “A T18 with 1.5 ohm coils?.....nice one grandpa, try this fully sick setup:”

The Closing:

Entries close 8pm AEST Friday the 22nd

The Drawing:

The winner will be drawn randomly by forum username (entered into a randomiser) and the winner PM’d and announced at 10pm, the winner then has 24 hours to PM me to claim their prize and arrange
    the details before the next person down the totem pole gets it.

Camp A Entries:

Givinup
    JepunK
    FenceFurniture
    SpeedyAus
    Dodga

Camp B Entries:

Homie
    BurnCity
    81cep
    1ynne
    Hyper
    Scroogy1
    Mystico

Despite the breakdown above, entries will go into the randomiser in the order they appear in the thread.

Winner: BurnCity

Special Mention & Consolation prize: SpeedyAus - Reason: Sleepy Vaping Cat pic (dammit everyone knows my weakness, plus Ducky was thinking the same thing - i did not follow her orders )
    Last edited by stylemessiah; 22-04-16 at 10:10 PM.
    Stylemessiah: Prince of all things small and whispery. Abhorrer of shoutiness. Shunner of all vigorousities.

Pushing back against the vendor wall, one damn stupid post at a time...

Not on as many ignore lists as you think....

Handy shopping links:
    Mods With Issues (Often On Discounted Flash Sale) Last Updated 13/10/17

AVF Regular
    Good on ya mate 😊😊

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    A T18 with 1.5 ohm coils?.....nice one grandpa, try this fully sick setup: A cubiod mini (black) from my fav guys over at VE! Simply because it meets all the requirements for my "happy place" mod!

Ps. Not sure if I have less than 100 posts but i wanted to participate anyway ��. Thanks.

[edit] Turns out I do lol! Since I'm not exactly new to vaping, if I do win this little give away I'll PIF my 2 month old eVic VT (white with blue stripe) to the person who comes below me~
    Last edited by Homie; 19-04-16 at 08:27 PM.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by trumpy955 View Post
    Good on ya mate ����

Cheers, i wish i could do more but the amount has some small comic? reference and is what i have free atm

Oh, and youre on a warning

Dont derail this. Thats usually my job on a sale thread. By all means, if you see me go off script, feel free to join in.

Who has the stopwatch?

Quote Originally Posted by Homie View Post
    A T18 with 1.5 ohm coils?.....nice one grandpa, try this fully sick setup: A cubiod mini (black) from my fav guys over at VE! Simply because it meets all the requirements for my "happy place" mod!

Ps. Not sure if I have less than 100 posts but i wanted to participate anyway ��. Thanks.
    You qualify easily at 67 posts

Id normally and ideally give you extra points both for using the prefix, and using the words "happy place", but that would be seen as favouritism and patently unfair anyways to be giving away bonus points this early in proceedings

Sometimes it sucks to be first

And ill enter you as a B

and timekeeper, time please?
    Stylemessiah: Prince of all things small and whispery. Abhorrer of shoutiness. Shunner of all vigorousities.

Handy shopping links:

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    A

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AVF Regular
    I thought i was beyond that many. But put me down for A. I have a friend who wants to get his misses off the smokes so i can pif it to them. Double good karma for you.
    Id never have any intention to derail this thread, i remember as a child talking about putting a coin on the railway line and squashing the coin, but i was warned, the train could derail, so i never tried 😢

Last edited by trumpy955; 19-04-16 at 08:44 PM.
    stylemessiah likes this.

AVF Regular
    Good choice Givinup! Then I said a silly thing to Homie.

(Oh shyte, thought I was teasing Holmsey which I am allowed to do because I have met him in real life and I know he wears socks and sandals. Really I am teasing a stranger called Homie. Sorry Homie.)
    Last edited by muscovyduckling; 19-04-16 at 09:12 PM. Reason: Because I am lysdexic.

AVF Regular
    fabricator4 and trumpy955 like this.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

Super Moderator
    I am only a few posts over ... can we make allowances

EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatman View Post
    I am only a few posts over ... can we make allowances

Only just on the outer FatMan

Ill allow it, if you nominate someone to pif to

Reason: Proofreading my drivel

Is it bad form to change the rules 10 minutes in to include nominations?
    Fatman and trumpy955 like this.

Handy shopping links:

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast