Results 1 to 7 of 7
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Polo89
  • 1 Post By Polo89

Thread: WTB Kabuki 510

  1. #1
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    572

    WTB Kabuki 510

    hey guys, i am looking for one with 510 and it would be awesome if someone has a titanium one laying around.
    I know provape has them instock but that's my last option.
    Thanks in advance !

    Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk
    Hoffer likes this.

  2. #2
    AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    94
    So you want the 510 not the P3? I think VictoryVape sell them too?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Sydney (or lurking in the shadows behind you)
    Posts
    2,298
    You could try The ZFO's new site

    The ZFO atomizers & parts

    Kabuki 510 Version 1.5 - Stainless Steel
    $ 99.00 USD


    This has the P3 to 510 adapter screwed on the bottom, they ship to Aus

    I Do Whatever I Want,
    Whenever I Want,
    And If It Doesn't Suit You,
    Go Start Your Own Empire

    Anything I write on this Forum is purely my opinion and should never be read as fact!
    (or I could just be wrong)
    Please read the Forum rules
    (or wait for Johnny Depp to do the movie)
    Small reminder
    It's all about the cigartte ... Stupid



  4. #4
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Morningside brisbane
    Posts
    406
    Quote Originally Posted by Polo89 View Post
    hey guys, i am looking for one with 510 and it would be awesome if someone has a titanium one laying around.
    I know provape has them instock but that's my last option.
    Thanks in advance !

    Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk
    If you decide to order a titanium from provape let me know as we can look at splitting postage if your keen?

  5. #5
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    572
    Quote Originally Posted by Phukkin View Post
    So you want the 510 not the P3? I think VictoryVape sell them too?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    510 or must have 510 adaptor. That's the one, they're sold out unfortunately


    Quote Originally Posted by Snidely_Whiplash View Post
    You could try The ZFO's new site

    The ZFO atomizers & parts

    Kabuki 510 Version 1.5 - Stainless Steel
    $ 99.00 USD


    This has the P3 to 510 adapter screwed on the bottom, they ship to Aus
    Nice find! Thanks heaps




    Quote Originally Posted by Hoffer View Post
    If you decide to order a titanium from provape let me know as we can look at splitting postage if your keen?
    Might just do that if i can't find any today

  6. #6
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    572
    planning to just get the kabuki from victoryvape. anyone has a 510 adaptor they would sell?

  7. #7
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    572
    Sorted thanks guys
    Gresh11 likes this.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.4
Copyright © 2019 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
All times are GMT +11. The time now is 08:41 PM.