Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree60Likes

Thread: New in box iStick Basic Kit. Pink. Handy little starter for Mothers Day gift maybe??

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

New in box iStick Basic Kit. Pink. Handy little starter for Mothers Day gift maybe??

Hi there,

I received this kit brand new yesterday from VAPEWORKS. That's the .com.au VAPEWORKS, not to be confused with the Anaheim US business.

In the box you will find;-
    x1 2300mah battery
    x1 Eleaf GS AIR 2 tank
    x1 USB charger
    x1 User manual
    There is also 1 coil installed and 1 spare in the box.

I did open it up and put some juice in to make sure it works etc. but I have decided the 2ml capacity is not big enough for me, so it's washed pristine and packed back exactly like new.

This kit would make a good starter for new vapers. Very easy to use.
    If you tell me you're buying it for your mum who you want to introduce to vaping, I'll Mothers Day wrap it for you!
    Don't know how to upload photo's here but if you want to PM me your email address I'll be happy to send you pic, otherwise you can see all about this kit here:-
    iStick basic is Electronic Cigarette Starter Kit | Eleafworld and the one I'm selling is Pink.
    Any questions welcome.
    $30 including postage.

AVF Regular
    Is this the kit that you think doesn't look genuine? Not sure that you should be selling it without that disclosure. I wouldn't and I'm sure that most of regulars here wouldn't either.

Maybe a re-think in strategy might be in order!
    LIVE AND LET VAPE
    POWER TO THE P.V.
    OFF THE SMOKES FOREVER

LNB
    AVF Regular
    Vapeworks aye vendors on avf will provide you with great service and support...good luck with your sale gift wrapping sounds good, I'm sh!t at wrapping presents...
    justjenny likes this.

Good point Gresh11! I haven't scratched the serial number panel to verify. Happy to do so, but will that effect warranty to the new purchaser? Having researched this kit more since I figured out what it actually was I do think it's genuine, but only scratching the panel will make it for sure. Just don't know if I should do that? It's only because it didn't look like what I was expecting that I thought it was a mock up. I've tested it and it works fine.
    PS: I wouldn't be offering it for sale if I thought it was fake.
    Last edited by justjenny; 21-04-16 at 09:29 PM.

AVF Regular
    It's a good price, they are easily worth $40 to $50 plus postage in Australia. Good luck with the sale. Yes do the scratch and sniff thing to check the authenticity; it probably is but it might be important to a potential buyer.
    justjenny likes this.
    Chris: Tobacco free since 17:00 15th March 2013.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by justjenny View Post
    Good point Gresh11! I haven't scratched the serial number panel to verify. Happy to do so, but will that effect warranty to the new purchaser? Having researched this kit more since I figured out what it actually was I do think it's genuine, but only scratching the panel will make it for sure. Just don't know if I should do that? It's only because it didn't look like what I was expecting that I thought it was a mock up. I've tested it and it works fine.
    PS: I wouldn't be offering it for sale if I thought it was fake.
    In that case maybe you should do a revised edit to the OP of your other thread.
    Looks like a decent kit though so GLWS! Sorry to bring this hoo-ha up but thought some clarification was needed. Cheers!
    Fatman likes this.
    LIVE AND LET VAPE
    POWER TO THE P.V.
    OFF THE SMOKES FOREVER

I have scratched and entered the code at http://www.eleafworld.com/info/batchcode.php?add=1
    and it came up
    " Congratulations! The product is genuine when the query is valid and is original for the first check!"

I took a screenshot in case anyone wants to see it for themselves, no problem.
    You know what?
    I'd be delighted to post this kit to anyone who would really like to have it FREE. Happy to help anyone to quit smoking First in, GO folks!

Agreed Gresh11 and will do. Forgot about that, no hard feelings
    Gresh11 and Hyper like this.

AVF Regular
    I'll take it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    fabricator4 and justjenny like this.

AVF Regular
    Well done Jenny.. I'm of the same mindset. Turn a negative into a positive and karma will come back to you when u need it.. ����

I know u were very p'd off at first and it's a nice change to see a mature approach to an otherwise distasteful initial transaction.. Not many people I know can do that and it's very refreshing..
    Last edited by 81cep; 21-04-16 at 10:13 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast