Results 1 to 10 of 10
Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By weissesfleisch
  • 1 Post By weissesfleisch
  • 1 Post By Crisscross
  • 1 Post By Crisscross

Thread: ... WTB Vaporesso Target Tank

  1. #1
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    South Australia
    Posts
    17,417

    ... WTB Vaporesso Target Tank

    In the process of ratifying the vape gear for Baz (and get my cuboid mini back) I am on the hunt for another 1 or 2 Vaporesso target tanks. Colour preference is silver or black but the white is ok in a pinch.

    Let me know if you have one that is looking for a new home.

    Please keep all interactions in the thread.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

  2. #2
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Western Sydney, NSW
    Posts
    972

    ... WTB Vaporesso Target Tank

    If you're after just a tank for the vaporesso coils, I've been very, very happy with the tobeco super mini tank - clicky airflow ring, very easy top fill, though, can be tough to take apart for cool changes and cleaning - comes in a few diff colours also


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Crisscross likes this.

  3. #3
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    South Australia
    Posts
    17,417
    Quote Originally Posted by weissesfleisch View Post
    If you're after just a tank for the vaporesso coils, I've been very, very happy with the tobeco super mini tank - clicky airflow ring, very easy top fill, though, can be tough to take apart for cool changes and cleaning - comes in a few diff colours also


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ooooo that is an option. And it takes Vaporesso c cell coils. ?
    Last edited by Crisscross; 25-04-16 at 10:55 AM.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

  4. #4
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Western Sydney, NSW
    Posts
    972
    Quote Originally Posted by Crisscross View Post
    Ooooo that is an option. And it takes Vaporesso c cell coils. ?
    Yep re the cCell coils - it's the tank I'm using and am going through about 1 ccell coil per week now lol
    Crisscross likes this.

  5. #5
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    South Australia
    Posts
    17,417
    Can I see a pic of it on something

    Also does the driptip come off or is it all in one top
    Last edited by Crisscross; 25-04-16 at 01:13 PM.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

  6. #6
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Western Sydney, NSW
    Posts
    972
    Quote Originally Posted by Crisscross View Post
    Can I see a pic of it on something

    Also does the driptip come off or is it all in one top
    Of course you can have a pic - heres two of it on a releaux rx200:





    The drip trip is all inclusive per the 2nd pic - On the VE faceache page, Mo said something about waiting for them to come in a while ago, but I havent checked up on this as its no biggie for me.

    Out of interest (happy to take this to PM also if not for this thread, may be useful for others though) hoiw long are you getting out of the ccells? I'm getting about a week and change out a day or two after the dark sooty crud comes out of the top half of the coil

    *edit* the tank per VE website is actually the Mini Super Tank
    Last edited by weissesfleisch; 25-04-16 at 01:43 PM.

  7. #7
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    South Australia
    Posts
    17,417
    Quote Originally Posted by weissesfleisch View Post
    Of course you can have a pic - heres two of it on a releaux rx200:




    The drip trip is all inclusive per the 2nd pic - On the VE faceache page, Mo said something about waiting for them to come in a while ago, but I havent checked up on this as its no biggie for me.

    Out of interest (happy to take this to PM also if not for this thread, may be useful for others though) hoiw long are you getting out of the ccells? I'm getting about a week and change out a day or two after the dark sooty crud comes out of the top half of the coil
    Thank you for the pics. He still prefers the look of the target tank.

    He is vaping the .9ohm kanthal coils at 20-22 watts. All liquids are high PG (70%) and clear mints/menthols. He guesses that he is getting 4 if not more weeks out of each coil. (Has a few in rotation but they are lasting ages) we tested the first coil with spearmint ice and that lasted 6 weeks before becoming a bit funky. This is normal for our eliquids with all our coils (BVC, nautilus, Vaporesso, Cubis and Wismec) both of us only have one slightly coil gunking eliquid and even those last a few weeks.

    It's the nature of clear high PG eliquids. Just on that he DTL hits and still gets masses of vapour from these ccell coils.
    Last edited by Crisscross; 25-04-16 at 01:52 PM.
    weissesfleisch likes this.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

  8. #8
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Western Sydney, NSW
    Posts
    972
    Quote Originally Posted by Crisscross View Post
    Thank you for the pics. He still prefers the look of the target tank.

    He is vaping the .9ohm kanthal coils at 20-22 watts. All liquids are high PG (70%) and clear mints/menthols. He guesses that he is getting 4 if not more weeks out of each coil. (Has a few in rotation but they are lasting ages) we tested the first coil with spearmint ice and that lasted 6 weeks before becoming a bit funky. This is normal for our eliquids with all our coils (BVC, nautilus, Vaporesso, Cubis and Wismec) both of us only have one slightly coil gunking eliquid and even those last a few weeks.

    It's the nature of clear high PG eliquids. Just on that he DTL hits and still gets masses of vapour from these ccell coils.
    Interesting - I'm at 30pg / 70vg most of the time and -273 is normally my usual (lashed out over xmas, etc and have a few darker juices to get through) am also using the nickel coils for TC (got really tired of burnt hits from overpowering coils :/) Will have to investigate higher pg ratios! Are there any downsides to having the eliquid that runny?

    *edit* would help if I wasn't watching a weber bbq vid at the same time!!
    Last edited by weissesfleisch; 25-04-16 at 02:04 PM.

  9. #9
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    South Australia
    Posts
    17,417
    Quote Originally Posted by weissesfleisch View Post
    Interesting - I'm at 30pg / 70vg most of the time and -273 is normally my usual (lashed out over xmas, etc and have a few darker juices to get through) am also using the nickel coils for TC (got really tired of burnt hits from overpowering coils :/) Will have to investigate higher pg ratios! Are there any downsides to having the eliquid that runny?

    *edit* would help if I wasn't watching a weber bbq vid at the same time!!
    Can't really talk about the downsides because it is what I have always mixed and it's working beautifully in every coil we use. Even those I rebuild are tailored to it, our eliquids are DIY so all the recipes taste right. You have to be careful with menthols as they do burn at high watts but we understand each of their optimal levels.

    The only downside comes from my technique of 2 sec puffs. I can flood some of the new coils that are designed for high VG liquid (so I don't use them) but with his DTL 10 sec he does not encounter flooding or gurgling.
    weissesfleisch likes this.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

  10. #10
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    South Australia
    Posts
    17,417
    A bump for the WTB a Vaporesso tank.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.4
Copyright © 2019 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
All times are GMT +11. The time now is 11:14 AM.