Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree267Likes

Thread: PIF: Stacks of stuff

AVF Regular

PIF: Stacks of stuff

Ok, I don't frequent the forum much these days, but I've always had a problem with buying stuff I think I'll use and later on finding out it's not for me for one reason or another. I also buy two of most things just in case it happens to be the greatest thing ever invented. This always ends up with me having drawers full of things that I don't use, which brings me to this PIF thread.

This won't be a first come first served and is open to everyone except hotdayum (I'm sure even hotdayum would agree he's had a good run in the PIF's recently). If Fatman can be bothered, he can choose who gets what, otherwise I'll be back on Sunday or Monday to sort it out myself. So there's no need to rush and put your hand up for something that you're not sure you can even use. Go and watch a couple of reviews, decide if you can really use it and come back to the thread.

I'll cover postage. Just state the reason you would like the item, how you have or plan to contribute to the AVF forum, mention any help you've received from AVF members and if you're new make sure you've introduced yourself in the new vapers thread. A funny joke or gif wouldn't hurt your chances either :-)

Give me a bit and I'll start posting things that are available
    Just get an EPM.

AVF Regular
    Oh, and if you PM me asking for stuff, you're out of the running.
    giruvian, gtadmin, btobw and 5 others like this.
    Just get an EPM.

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Good work Adam
    Adam likes this.

AVF Regular
    Ok, first up is the SMY 60W Pocket mod. I bought 2, still use one occasionally, but can't see myself ever opening this second one. You will need a suitable 18650 battery for this mod.
    Fatman, Dark, ermoon2 and 1 others like this.
    Just get an EPM.

AVF Regular
    Nice Adam,

If you have any small diameter bf Attys 14 mm I'd be eternally grateful.

I always try to help others and am open about my experiences in life and the vape journey. ( read my posts )

JR French introduced me to the forum and with everyone's help I'm off the cigs now.. Thanks to all

Oh and I have purchased most of my gear from the classies and vendors avf sponsored, I've also got my order in on a couple of avf member mods... ( come on pc, 3 months really.... Lol only kidding

Great PIF thread... Nice
    Adam, Fatman and merexy like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by 81cep View Post
    Nice Adam,

If you have any small diameter bf Attys 14 mm I'd be eternally grateful.

I always try to help others and am open about my experiences in life and the vape journey. ( read my posts )

JR French introduced me to the forum and with everyone's help I'm off the cigs now.. Thanks to all

Oh and I have purchased most of my gear from the classies and vendors avf sponsored, I've also got my order in on a couple of avf member mods... ( come on pc, 3 months really.... Lol only kidding

Great PIF thread... Nice
    Wish I could help you mate, but I don't rebuild very much and I squonk even less. Great to see you're contributing to the forum and using the vendors that support the forum. Nice one!
    Fatman and 81cep like this.
    Just get an EPM.

AVF Regular
    Wonderful gesture Adam. Luv your work.
    merexy, ermoon2 and gurishka like this.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

Super Moderator
    Nice stuff Adsy!

Annnd in the spirit of AVF I would also highly commend people who perhaps did a little P.I.F. of their own and helped someone else out ...

For instance
    https://honeyspledge.org/

( as evidenced in a recent thread that turned into a magnificent PIF)

Make sure you Meet Adams criteria as well
    Adam and DogMan like this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

AVF Regular
    Next up, the MVP 20W. I have one green and one white, both new. I loaded up on these when I thought they were the future of vaping, then the istick came along and the rest is history. Still a great device if you're a mouth to lung vaper, whack a Nautilus on this and you're good to go...

Fatman, merexy, Dark and 1 others like this.
    Just get an EPM.

AVF Regular
    Next up is the tank that started it all, the original SubOhm tank, the Aspire Atlantis. I have 2 x new Aspire Atlantis tanks and an Aspire CF SubOhm battery with charger (I may have a 5ml glass extension for the Atlantis tank but no guarantees)...

Littleraf and Dark like this.
    Just get an EPM.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast